I've posted this on my feeds page but in case I don't get enough info on all of these dramas (since many people don't tend to watch Family and or Daily dramas, I decided I'd post it here too to hopefully fish out those of you who do and can help me with this).

I have another backwards request guys! :)

In my last request, I've been plowing through the dramas one after another. I'm currently watching: 'Entertainer' and will follow it by (in order) 'Man living at my house', 'Introverted Boss' & 'Do Bong Soon'

But seeing how these will be done fairly soon - I decided I need to go through my Family dramas and Daily dramas that take up a lot of space on my hard-drives. (whether I delete them or not will be determined after I complete the drama).

So if you've seen any of these, then please (like before), rate them from the least favorite to the most favorite and I will watch the ones with the most (-) negative votes first and move my way up the the (+) most positive votes ^^

Please give me your ratings - and how you liked it as opposed to the others. ^_^ Thanks for helping once again chingu's :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAMILY -

All About My Mom

My Daughter Geum Sa Wol

Mom

Five Enough

Father I'll Take Care of You

I Have a Lover

Monster

My Father is Strange

(I left a few excluded from the list that I have downloaded b/c I think I'll enjoy them for sure, so no need to ask lol)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAILY -

A Daughter Just Like You

Love from Today (I actually don't have this downloaded but I was watching a while back and stopped at episode 25 - wondering if it's worth continuing)

Apgujeong Midnight Sun

Good Person

Heaven's Promise

Here Comes Love

Make a Wish

Mothers Garden

Oh Ja Ryong is Coming

Only Love

Ruby Ring

The Shining Eun Soo

Eun Hui (tv novel) - again I stopped watching a while back (don't have it downloaded)

Sea of Woman (airing)

& Unknown Woman (airing)

All About My Mom : it's really a great drama i love it 9/10

My Father is Strange : It still airing  but so far i like it so 8/10

Ruby Ring : 5.5 i'm so dispointed with this drama