Hi all. I'm looking for a Taiwanese/Chinese romance drama with the following requirements. Jap/Korean are acceptable but discouraged unless they strongly fit what I want. Generally not a fan of the culture depicted in the drama.

1. Realistic
I'm not interested in a heir/heriess or Prince/princess kind of main leads. I like normal people with normal jobs. Office workers preferably. They could be middle or top end, but I don't want a young chap leading a company just because his dad/uncle owns it. Normal salaried employees hired for their competence. Both male/female leads must not be useless.

2. Love hate relationship
Ideally they started of as rivals or enemies, but somehow grow to respect/admire one another over time. Alternatively they could be longtime best platonic friends afraid to take the next step forward. Would be fun if they are new neighbours/roommates, so they are enemies at work but friends at home. I enjoy when they guy is secretly caring for the lady from afar.

3. Family objections
As much as possible, I hope family objections are kept minimal. Nothing annoys me more than elders meddling with children's relationships. 

4. Third party/love triangle
I hope both main leads are focused on each other. I don't like love triangles. The main leads should only have each other in mind even if others are wooing them. Conflicts caused by male leads caring for a 'sister' that likes him is fine though. I want a happy ending.

I have some shows which I enjoyed, so I'll share with you to help understand my likes and dislikes.

In time with you
Perfect example of platonic best friends turn lovers. I like the flashbacks to the past to show how their friendship/love developed from long ago. Male lead works a normal job in the tourism industry, female lead is a capable career woman. Both families are fun, positive and most importantly supportive. Although both leads entered relationships with others, there was never a doubt that both were meant for each other.

divorce lawyers
Enemies turn neighbours. Both are very capable lawyers. I love the witty banter because both leads are intelligent people. Of course being in constant close proximity leads to them knowing each other more and ending up falling in love. The family members were a little annoying, but the rest made up for it.

Across the ocean to see you
Again another enemies turn neighbours show. Family members were annoying. I like that both leads are superior/subordinate at work, but at home it doesn't impede their friendship. Personally think the execution of the overall plot was poor, but I like the development of the main leads. 

I've also watched fated to move you and it started with a kiss (+sequel). Both enjoyable in their own way. Looking forward to your recommedations! Thanks
My Sunshine (Cn)
Surgeons (Cn)
Ugly Alert (Kr)
Family Honor (Kr)
Tonbi (Jp)
Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (Jp)
i don't know if u've watched this, but I'm watching Love Me if U Dare right now and its amazing

It actually fits your criteria on the romance side but also is an addictive suspense crime drama... i am not usually into crime dramas but this hooked me on ep 1.  Try a couple eps and see what i mean.
I was thinking of Fight For My Way, but the only exception to your rules about this drama is that there are a few love triangles, but it's made pretty clear that the other people in the love triangle don't matter. 
My mr mermaid
my sunshine
love now
Taiwanese:

Mars
Devil Besides You
Bull fighting
ToGetHer

Other:

Soratobu Kouhoshitsu
Kazoku no Katachi
It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to