I love watching drama's, from Thai lakorns to Korean drama's or Chinese drama's. But I have already watched quite a lot and I have noticed that I absolutely love watching drama's that are really 'light'. Drama's like Love O2O, My Mr.Mermaid, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Goho, The Starry Night. Something with really sweet romance but not too cringey, something that you can watch with a light heart and something with not a lot of drama or let's just say something more real where you can relate to. Does anyone know some recommendations? I actually don't really like Japanese drama's but if you know some good ones I can try it out. Thanks in advance!

"Let's Eat"! I'm currently watching the 2nd season myself and am enjoying it as a "side-show" next to the heavier dramas I'm currently watching (e.g. "Save Me"). I've watched 10 episodes of season 2 so far and personally prefer season 1 more. Overall, the series is just a nice, I-enjoyed-it-while-watching drama that will not leave you with any crazy, heartbroken feelings at the end. So far there's not much romance though - but the friendship/relationship between the neighbors is nice!

You might also enjoy "Age of Youth" (the 2nd season is currently airing)! It's one of my favorite dramas and has lots of romance (although there are some darker scenes here and there). Again, the friendship between all the leads is the best!

"Drinking Solo"
is also really good even though the male lead is very unlikable at first. I preferred the supporting roles which were a group of friends, struggling with the exams. And... it will be back with a season 2 as well.
@momo
I have watched everything except Age of Youth, gonna try it! Thanks for the recommendations!^^
Modern farmer is hilarious and super light :) if you like ftisland it's with Lee Hong Ki and actor Kwak Dong Yeon. I highly recommend it!
What about The Boy Next Door? Not too long, 6 min per episode but did enjoy it :)
Splash Splash Love  is  light, funny and cute drama. It has only 2 episodes so you can finish it in one sitting.
Go Ho's Starry Night. It's short, cute, full of fluffy moments and makes you laugh a lot. 
Weightlifting Fairy KBJ is very light and fluffy, too.

Other options:
Let's Eat 2
You're Beautiful - some drama in the meantime, but pretty short-lived
Sassy Go Go
I also liked Ex Girlfriend's Club and High End Crush, but they not many people seem to have seen them, so I don't know if they're popular

I'm currently watching Good Morning Call (jdrama) and My Mr. Mermaid (cdrama). Both of them seem cute and full of adorable moments.

Suspicious Partner
Fight for My Way
Shopping King Louie
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Queen of the Ring (short drama, 6 episodes)
I'm gonna give everything that I did not watch already a try, thanks for the recommendations! I'm not going to watch the BL ones tho, sorry really sorry, it is not that I have anything against them but I had a traumatic experience with those from way before and since then I have never tried to watch it again.

Pss @Linus, I already mentioned 3 of you recommendations XD. But seems like we share a similar taste? I loved Sassy Go Go too, keep on watching My Mr. Mermaid, it's amazing!
Quick list:

My Only Love Song
Wednesday at 3:30 pm
The Boy Next Door
Sweet 18
Ching-tsu, you are right! Sorry, I don't know how I missed them. Must be selective reading :D You're right though, we do seem to have a similar taste. Now when I look at your dropped list, I see that you also dropped Let's Eat 2. My bad :)

Another one I thought about is Thumping Spike II. It was kind of Sassy Go Go-ish.
shopping king Louis