So, im looking for something like in Nobunaga No Chef, where the female lead, for whatever reason, portrays themself to the outside world as a man, maybe the main male lead knows, or doesnt know, whichever is fine.\, the important bit is the female lead portraying themselves as a man (because it leads to funny situations)

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince - Female lead pretends to be a guy and gets hired at the male lead's cafe.
Bromance
You're Beautiful
Love in the Moonlight
The Painter of the Wind
One Well-Raised Daughter
Empress Ki
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Medical Examiner Dr. Qin - I've only seen the first ep, but she had a sorta cool dressing style. Everyone knows she's female though, and I'm not sure if there's any romance, so maybe not what you're looking for.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Historical drama, funny, and the guy really gets to suffer :D

Splash Splash LOVE - Historical web drama, so short episodes. 

Hana Kimi
Love in the Moonlight
You're Beautiful / Ikemen desu ne
Ouran High School Host Club
empress ki
coffee prince
Well after all the suggestions - 

The only other obvious one to me is Mulan - there are 2 so here's the general feel I got for how the shows are different:
1. http://mydramalist.com/6070-mu-lan - Lighter, I don't want to say comedic but it's not quite as serious as #2. Personally I enjoyed it more.
2. http://mydramalist.com/7807-legend-of-hua-mulan - More serious and a really slow build up to what we would recognize as Mulan (warrior/general).

In both the shows almost no one knows but I believe all the male leads for the 2 shows do know. They knew her before she joined the army. 

Some more iffy ones:

Shine or Go Crazy - mainly to hide her identity from male lead. She dresses as a woman in almost every other situation.
Gu Family Book - she's not hiding anything, the male lead is portrayed as... lets say not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Swordsman - she dresses as a male often, I forget who knows. I think it's she does it to gather information/intelligence and keep power.
Taddao Bussaya - to escape from marrying the male lead's father or something like that. 
Sungkyunkwan Scandal

It's hilarious imo, and you get great eye candy from the guys too lol

HanaKimi original JDrama, not remake. One of the most crazy and hilarious supporting cast.

I initially thought the thread was about women who dress similar to men, like a style, rather than conceal gender. An example of this is Lois Lane from Lois and Clark.

To the Beautiful You.