I want see some serious J-dramas, where main characters are adults, what is about relationships and what has original script, it means - not adaption of some manga. I have read too many mangas, so possibility to know story and characters already is too high. Please dont recommend genres: sports, medical, crimi, horror, war. I have seen nearly all Kimura Takuya dramas, so....thous are out too. Im very thankful if you can help me. p.s. take a peek into mine Compleated and Droped list to have some hints what i have already seen.
Taisetus no Koto: They are both teachers and engaged
Freeter, Ie o Kau: This show is much better than what it seems when you read the summary.
Buzzer Beat: One of my favorite dramas. It deals with a real life issue and the chemistry between the main couple is amazing.
My Darling is a Foreigner: Very cute and sweet
rich man, poor woman :) kinda fluffy but amusing and they are adults and it's not from a manga and Hungry
@alwayswhimsical Thank you <3 . Your suggestions where intriquing and fresh, except Buzzer Beat. I have going in cirkles around this drama : take or not, take or not....bc it hasties with sports. Sport like theme is very unatractive for me bc im this kind boring person who compleatly dont care about sport, sigh, i know, i know, sigh. Still in mine drama history i have watched some dramas what involve this theme (like Pride ), so maybe i take risk and finally pick it up. Thank one more time <3 @goldenseal50 Hungry! - this was new title for me and it involves rock music, i take peek into it. Thank you. :D Rich Man, Poor Woman - by all means it fits into description what i give in first post but... i have tried watch it already, managed finish 5 episodes, after that i droped it and renamed all drama : Rich Setting, Poor Acting. Nearly similar theme ( i say - nearly) but way better and natural acting and alot of better looking main lead (but somehow their style and personality flaws are same) and second lead are in Protect the Boss. Im watching it now and i really injoy it. So sadly this suggestion of yours is lost case, sigh. But i hope you take second look and suggest something else to me, i really hope this <3....so, see you soon again!!! <3
You could also try TROUBLEMAN, Trick, Shiroi Haru, Love Shuffle, Bara no nai Hanaya, Nagareboshi, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Shotgun Wedding

and last but not least you can try the classics : Orange Days, Kisarazu Cat's Eye and Ikebukuro West Gate Park

Anyway, if you find other series with a more mature feeling/characters..please tell me. I'm looking for that kind of series too.
@claudya87 Thanks for suggestions.<3 Many titles where new to me, i peeked summaries and first impression was - most of them are worth to give a try. Few titles are too near to "manga zone", i mean a lot of slapstick jokes and scetchy acting with ower top expressions and moves, so i have doubts does i have patience watch them til end. And i have seen already Love Shuffle (one reason why i asked to take look into mine drama list), owerall i liked it, here there where some tiny flaws, mostly some cheesyness but nothing to fear. In mine eyes this drama even has rewatch value. <3 I take look into your drama list and then i can maybe already suggest something, i definitely ask some questions from you bc i want mine suggestions to be useful to you :D :D
Soredemo, Ikite Yuki. Serious drama? Checked. Main characters adults? Checked. About relationships? Checked. Not a manga adaptation? Not sure, but I don't think so. Bonus: it's the best j-drama I have ever seen and the acting in this one is just brilliant.
Raincat wrote: @claudya87

Thanks for suggestions.<3

Many titles where new to me, i peeked summaries and first impression was - most of them are worth to give a try. Few titles are too near to "manga zone", i mean a lot of slapstick jokes and scetchy acting with ower top expressions and moves, so i have doubts does i have patience watch them til end.

And i have seen already Love Shuffle (one reason why i asked to take look into mine drama list), owerall i liked it, here there where some tiny flaws, mostly some cheesyness but nothing to fear. In mine eyes this drama even has rewatch value. <3

I take look into your drama list and then i can maybe already suggest something, i definitely ask some questions from you bc i want mine suggestions to be useful to you :D :D

Your welcome. Also don't worry too much..
After I wrote my answer I remembered another series : Piece(another manga adaptation though). It's currently airing. You were right about some of my suggestions being adaptations. I was too quick to answer and forgot to check them out. Anyway, I hope we can talk more and I'll wait patiently for your suggestions :) Let's help each other in the future as well..

I also thank Evony for the suggestion. Soredemo, Ikite Yuku looks good.
I put them on my watch list too. :D I've also been looking for dramas where the characters would be adults. I'm getting kinda tired of high school dramas. That's a reason why I don't watch anime anymore, I find it hard to find good animes that don't have irritating 12-year-old-like characters at high school.
Rich man poor woman..one of the finest japanese drama.. some serious and mature love and fun to watch too! nobuta wo produce is a great drama ..though they are kids.. it's a nice one about friendship
Why not Sunao ni narenakute (it's on your PTW list)? You can also try Innocent love (I didn't like it, but it seems a lot of people do, so you should give it a try) or Natsu no koi wa Nijiiro ni kagayaku. I don't know if any of them is a manga adaptation.
I really want to recommand you Arifureta Kiseki...not many have watched it but I really loved it.So you should give it a try!!
Didn't bother to read the suggestions but I'd say Last Friends, Innocent Love and Byakuyako/Midnight Sun Journey are what you're looking for.
I second Sunao ni narenakute and Last Friends
I'd recommend Last Friends! (Is that based off a manga? I don't think it is...) I really enjoyed it!