AKA no odd age differences, power imbalances, ~forbidden connections~, abusive-y or forceful actions, etc
Just two people who fit each other well & are in similar places in life? The only kind of power imbalance that's alright is if they grew up together at an equal standing & only later diverged in paths and one became successful while the other is a bit less. Also, I'd prefer a happier watch? That doesn't just mean a happy ending, something that won't be too heavy or depressing the whole way through lmao.

not sure if Ko Dong Man and Choi Ah ra from Fight for my way count but i consider them a pretty decent couple. Also, the couple from Oh my venus (i forget their names) or even some of the couples from the lover, or the most famous Kim Bok Joo and Jung Joon Hyeong (wlfkbj) idk i hope this helps

Sassy Go Go, Reply 1997 (love this), & Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto (the female lead is only a bit older). This is what I remembered,I hope this is okay. 

1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  2. Fight My Way
  3. Oh My Venus

@lauriel, I quite enjoyed Fight My Way & that does fit what I'm looking for! :') I tried to get through WLFKBJ but it just wasn't my thing (never really understood the hype???) but I should really try again one of these days...

@Despicable Duchess, LOVE Sassy Go Go & Reply 1997 is literally my favourite drama of all time & it's what I was probably referencing in the first place lmfao & I've tried a few eps of Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto but Kento Yamazaki is so hit and miss for me tbh.........I'll eventually pick it back up though because I've been hearing it's quite good~~~

@Nightmoon those recs fit but they're not exaaactly my thing :( merci beaucoup!!! 

Thank you sm everyone that's commented <3

Additional recommendation

In time With you (Taiwan Drama)

I need romance 2012

Reply series

Love O2O

Dream High

Glorious Days

Buzzer Beater

Shopping King Louie

Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu

A Gentleman's Dignity

Try Strongest  Deliveryman, it should  fit what are you looking for.  It's  the only  one  that comes to mind right now because I finished watching it yesterday. 

I second buzzer beat, Love O2O, & In time with you!!! They were all rlly good shows

Maybe emergency couple? I mean it was realistic enough....

Another Miss Oh (although there's a bit of supernatural stuff going on - but still quite funny overall), Discovery of Romance, Divorce Lawyer in Love, Ex-Girlfriend Club, Let's Eat 1 & 2
(Ironically the first 2 dramas stars Eric)

Fight For My Way

Oh My Venus

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

From 5 to 9

Buzzer Beat

Pride

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

Kahogo no Kahoko

It's not that I can't marry but I dont' want to

It's okay that's love

Kill me Heal me

Healer