najah82:

100% perfect girl should be made into tv series. it's superb.

Somebody agrees with me!! The ML in this is the definition of super obsessive, manipulative and possessive.

Meg:

Somebody agrees with me!! The ML in this is the definition of super obsessive, manipulative and possessive.

IKR!!!

Keerthi Medapati:

YESSSS!! 

pit read it over and over many times!

it’s soo good

i’m still obsessed with the Italian guy who she helped before losing her memory and when he takes her in after she loses her memories and gives her a new identity so he could keep her to himsel.

Oh my oh my... I think I'm going to read it again. Btw, have you read the manga 'Red River/Anatolia Story', one of my favourite too, very recommended. 

najah82:

Oh my oh my... I think I'm going to read it again. Btw, have you read the manga 'Red River/Anatolia Story', one of my favourite too, very recommended. 

oh really? Then i’ll start reading it immediatel.

there is also a Chinese manhua called “pharaoh’s concubine”  It’s about a girl who accidentally time travels into ancient Egypt . The king falls in love with her. He gets obsessed with her but she refuses his proposal. Meanwhile in modern day, her rich *really hot* ceo brother, searches for a method to get his sister back. Then she somehow she goes back. The pharaoh is on the edge of going mad for her, her brother, being ceo and very power, keeps her locked in her home so she doesn’t go back to ancient Egypt. Somehow she manages to do so.

Keerthi Medapati:

oh really? Then i’ll start reading it immediatel.

there is also a Chinese manhua called “pharaoh’s concubine”  It’s about a girl who accidentally time travels into ancient Egypt . The king falls in love with her. He gets obsessed with her but she refuses his proposal. Meanwhile in modern day, her rich *really hot* ceo brother, searches for a method to get his sister back. Then she somehow she goes back. The pharaoh is on the edge of going mad for her, her brother, being ceo and very power, keeps her locked in her home so she doesn’t go back to ancient Egypt. Somehow she manages to do so.

Yeah thats the very first manga I read. Ouke No Monshou. Another one recommended is Princess. But it's hard to find the complete version of it online. 

Last Friends (j drama)- if you're into yandere/obsessiveness to the core, then you'll like this one. If you're into mild obsessiveness... don't watch it HAHAHAHAH trust me

Coffee & Vanille, the male lead is really obsessive (and possessive) with the FL. Their love starts from ep 1 tho

Try watching 

''Cruel Romance'' (Chinese Drama)

''General and I'' (Chinese Drama)

''My Sunshine'' (Chinese Drama)

''Noble My Love''(Korean Drama)

Hey, I recommend this Turkish drama called  Black and White Love. The romance takes a lil while to flow, but he is very possessive<3 It's about mafia man and a "innocent" doctor. It's also has a lot of family drama and political. You should give it a try first and see if you like it or not. 

--

Summary: A doctor who has devoted herself to healing others encounters a cold-blooded killer with a wounded past. What happens when the woman who saves lives is captured by the man who takes them?

Try the on-air thai drama Nabi my step darling for obsessive, possessive male lead. Warning-the male lead manhandles the FL a lot.

Thanks everyone i am lovingthe recommendations. ^_^

You have the same taste like me- I really hope they make more tv shows like the King's woman and cheese in the trap :D Ha anyone heard if there is going to be season 2?

elina18:

You have the same taste like me- I really hope they make more tv shows like the King's woman and cheese in the trap :D Ha anyone heard if there is going to be season 2?

Have you read the WEBTOON of Cheese in the trap? :)

Criativegirl:

Have you read the WEBTOON of Cheese in the trap? :)

No have not :) Because I like to watch obsessed ML :D BTW I recommend you one Turkish Tv show EZEL :) The ML want revenge from the FL that he dearly loves. He is obsessive and interesting character :)