Thanks alot @Criativegirl for tge detail recommendations it helps alot ^_^ I am gonna try I have  loved first. 

gravity_:

Well intended Love  I think this might be what you are looking for.

It does not look like it at first but then there is a plot twist and basically to quote you  :

"I loved how he manupulated her into marrying him and how crazy he went when she left him"

that also happens in this drama and as far as I remember she does go back to him.

Thanks already watched this one. Quite tame for me taste lol. I enjoy it anyways ^_^

Check out : Before We Get Married 

FlyDoll:

Check out : Before We Get Married 

Thanks but already watched it. ^_^ 

watch :   https://mydramalist.com/51663-in-the-world-which-is-neither-white-nor-black-panda-laughs 

the main guy is so manipulative (but also kind af ,  it's unfairrr) & use the main girl for his revenge . there's quite a lot of fighting scene (both of the main cast are known for their martial arts skill)  .  This drama is so deep , please watch until the end of ep . Tragic back story etc , so please prepare tissue if you wanna watch this drama

Also , stan Yokohama Ryusei <3

I Love My President Though He's A Psycho

Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu (comedic)

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (comedic)

Hua Jai Teuan (2014)

Love Better Than Immortality (tame)

The Story of Ming Lan (tame)

others from the list that i think a bit similar is

1. I love my president even though he' a psyco

2. Sealed with a kiss

3.Hua Jai Sila

4.My Love Eun Dong

5. Come and Hug Me

6. Maturot Lohgan

Yokohama Ryusei visuals :

watch :   https://mydramalist.com/51663-in-the-world-which-is-neither-white-nor-black-panda-laughs 

the main guy is so manipulative (but also kind af ,  it's unfairrr) & use the main girl for his revenge . there's quite a lot of fighting scene (both of the main cast are known for their martial arts skill)  .  This drama is so deep , please watch until the end of ep . Tragic back story etc , so please prepare tissue if you wanna watch this drama

Also , stan Yokohama Ryusei <3

Oh sounds good. Will watch it. Thanks ^_^

iDrama:

UNWILLING BRIDE 

Oh this one I have watched. Thanks anyways ^_^

Justpeachy13:

I Love My President Though He's A Psycho

Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu (comedic)

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (comedic)

Hua Jai Teuan (2014)

Love Better Than Immortality (tame)

The Story of Ming Lan (tame)

The first three I have watched already. And the other one are games so will save them for light mood. Thankyou so much anyways ^_^

annienas:

others from the list that i think a bit similar is

1. I love my president even though he' a psyco

2. Sealed with a kiss

3.Hua Jai Sila

4.My Love Eun Dong

5. Come and Hug Me

6. Maturot Lohgan

I have almost watched all of them except come and hug me. From what I have seen it sounds tamer! Would you disagree? Thanks ^_^

Definitely ashes of love

the dude who is obbsesed with her is the second lead, the main leads brother when they first met, he liked her immediately but when he found out that she is the daughter of the water immortal, he manipulated her into marrying him by taking advantage of the fact that she has been shelved for her entire life and dose’nt understand What he means when he says “I love you” while she only thinks of them as friends he even manipulated her into killing the main lead so that the main lead dose’nt get in the way of their love even though he married her to get the water immortals support, he was still madly in love with her. in episode 58 or 59, she finds out all about his tricks and how he manipulated her she tells him to call off the wedding and he says all these obsessive things trying to stop her . soon when she says she is going back home, he locks her up until the marriage

this one has only an onbsesive second lead ????? but the main lead is pretty possessive as well so it’s a win win

a very very long description 

the obsesed ones name : run Yu *night immortal*

biaschangeseveryday:

Taiwanese drama: Devil beside you has a possessive male lead.

(Other than that don't know if you are into reading manhwas or not but If you get time please read 100% PERFECT GIRL . You seen to really like this stuff so I'm sure you'll get indulged in it and will keep thinking about it like me lol. The male lead is super powerful  and possessive/obsessive it made me go crazy. It's actually unhealthy but it is love.  This is the most possessive male lead I know, jealousy in dramas are not even close to this.)

100% perfect girl should be made into tv series. it's superb.

najah82:

100% perfect girl should be made into tv series. it's superb.

YESSSS!! 

pit read it over and over many times!

it’s soo good

i’m still obsessed with the Italian guy who she helped before losing her memory and when he takes her in after she loses her memories and gives her a new identity so he could keep her to himsel.