Any where the male lead likes the female lead, but she likes/dates someone else. She's close to the male lead though. Well, she continuously hurts the male lead via various misunderstandings and stuff as he tries to woo her. She uses him. Eventually she realizes her feelings and that she's treated him poorly. They get together in the end.

Maybe fashion king and When a man is in love are close to what you described. TBh I dropped them because I hate the story and don't know the end. I don't recommend them but they are the only one I tried to watch that are close to what you are looking for. 

Or even Empress ki if you like historical dramas. I like this one. One of my favorite drama. 

I haven't finished The King's Woman yet but I think it's the same storyline if you like Cdramas.

Kwekwe:

Maybe fashion king and When a man is in love are close to what you described. TBh I dropped them because I hate the story and don't know the end. I don't recommend them but they are the only one I tried to watch that are close to what you are looking for. 

Or even Empress ki if you like historical dramas. I like this one. One of my favorite drama. 

I haven't finished The King's Woman yet but I think it's the same storyline if you like Cdramas.

The ending of Fashion King was bad. I'll check out the others though. Thanks.

Dream High for sure, as well as Sound of the Desert and probably I Hear Your Voice.

Imperial Doctress, Princess Agents, the King's Woman, Empress Ki, Fight for My Way, and Go Ho's Starry Night also sort of fit. 

Bachelor's Vegetable Store
Plus Nine Boys
A Man's Story
Discovery of Romance (everyone hurts everyone)
Flowers for My Life
Introverted Boss
One More Happy Ending
The Legend
Whisper

Super Daddy Yeol

Naksken:

Bachelor's Vegetable Store
Plus Nine Boys
A Man's Story
Discovery of Romance (everyone hurts everyone)
Flowers for My Life
Introverted Boss
One More Happy Ending
The Legend
Whisper

uta:

Super Daddy Yeol

AH:

Dream High for sure, as well as Sound of the Desert and probably I Hear Your Voice.

Imperial Doctress, Princess Agents, the King's Woman, Empress Ki, Fight for My Way, and Go Ho's Starry Night also sort of fit. 

I'll check them out. Thanks. Keep em coming.

2 thai lakorns came to mind:

Chaloey Shak (dark revenge themed. Not for everyone as she takes revenge/mistreats him 1st.)

Angel Destiny (more lighthearted. Features 4 sisters, their sisterly bond and their loves. Not just the main couple but 2 others also start out like you described with the girl misundestanding/mistreating him at 1st.)