If its not two broke people falling in love, its a wealthy handsome chaebol and some uneducated poor country girl. Which is fine I love it. But its kinda boring.

Where are the dramas with the rich obnoxious heiress and a poor guy instead trying to compete with other wealthy men or trying to impress the family or something?

• Tatta Hitotsu no koi
  • My fair lady
  • Celeb to Binbo Taro
  • Innocent man
  • That Fool
 fanitha:
  • Tatta Hitotsu no koi
  • My fair lady
  • Celeb to Binbo Taro
  • Innocent man
  • That Fool

That Fool and My Fair Lady look great.  Will watch those soon, Innocent Man is already on my plan to watch list even though I am not a fan of melodramas. But it has a lot of good reviews so I will give it a shot. Ill pass on the 2 JDramas for now since I am focusing on KDramas before I get into Chinese and Japanese ones. I have a long list to get though lol.

Shiratori Reiko de Gozaimasu!

if you can stomach her fake ass obnoxious laugh

Smile, you kind of fits. It's brilliant and one of my favs. Don't let the number of episodes put you off, it wont drag.

OldAnimeLady:

Shiratori Reiko de Gozaimasu!

if you can stomach her fake ass obnoxious laugh

Lol this made me chuckle

Faith:

Lol this made me chuckle

I watched this right after both seasons of switch girl which was good and  might have raised my expectations but that laugh..i am pretty sure you can google it..haunts me to this day

oppalover87:

Smile, you kind of fits. It's brilliant and one of my favs. Don't let the number of episodes put you off, it wont drag.

A lot more episodes than I am used to but I do intend to hop on longer series eventually and 45 isnt so bad compared to other 100+ episodes series, those are really intimidating. Smile You looks funny so I will see it soon. Wealthy people losing all their money is something that should be done more. Lots of comedy potential. 

high society (main couple)

RueXie:

high society (main couple)

I tried to watch it a while ago but could not get into it so I dropped it but I only gave it one episode, and I do like the actors. I will give it another shot sometime. 

Maybe

Couple or trouble 

Whats up fox 

You are my Pet

although the female leads aren't exactly rich...

^^

I suggest Ugly alert has Kang so ra in it. It has 132 episodes I think. Kang so ra plays the rich fashion heiress and Lim ju-Hwan plays the poor guy that has a sad past.

Very good drama could say its in my top 5 kdramas of all time. 

Most are second leads tho because usually they don't use the Rich Girl Poor Guy as leads 

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop-Tae Jang and Hyo Won. (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
All About my mom-Hyeong Sun and Jae Ri (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
Seoyeong ,my daughter- Sang Woo and Ho Jung (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)
The wife's lies (remake of Seoyeong, My daughter)- Dong Xu and Yian Juan (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)

What happened to my family -Gang jae and yeong jin (RICH GIRL, ONE SIDED LOVE)

Shut up Family- Hee Bong and Ji Ho (RICH GIRL,ONE SIDED LOVE, YOUNG COUPLE)

Please let me know when you find ones similar to this ones. 

That winter the wind blows

History of a Salaryman 

Giant 

I do I do

The K2

Yongpal