Azalae:

-Sealed with a kiss definitely. Ml  is obsessed with the female lead and it is a really intense love story.

-Jam loey rak (he wants to take revenge on her and captures her on an island )

-My heart twinkle twinkle twinkle 

Jam loey rak is absolute shit.... The ML is just arrogant abuses and rapes her..... It's more like female villain who is obsessed with shit ML....

Azalae:

Yes it seems intense and addictive . Looking forward to it  but to which ml to? 

Because i heard both are quite psycho...

The drama is a bit messy, but I don't think both guys are obsessive. In my opinion it's only the male lead that is the obsessive one, but there is no way he is going to get the girl. Yes he does stalk her as the other poster mentioned, but he wouldn't harm a hair on her head and would try and destroy anyone else that tries or stands in his way of protecting her. I think he is the type of guy that if she was to die, I hugely doubt he'd survive her passing.  Edited to add another spoiler for the ending of the drama as it has now finished it's run. The male lead remained alive and ended up with the FL in the end.   

1. Princess Weiyoung 
  2. Perfect Couple

Both are historical dramas starring Tiffany Tang and both have psycho/obsessive second male leads

Oh how I am so grateful someone asked for this! It's also my one of my fav troupe I can never get tired of.

Love in Sadness- the sml is straight up crazy; obsessed with the fl cause she looks like his dead mother that his father use to abuse so he abuses her too. It's a remake of a Japanese drama but I found the bad guy in the Korean version so spectacular to watch.

Born Again and The Princess Wei Young for sure have some scary obsessive guys as well

ShotaSidePart:

Oh how I am so grateful someone asked for this! It's also my one of my fav troupe I can never get tired of.

Love in Sadness- the sml is straight up crazy; obsessed with the fl cause she looks like his dead mother that his father use to abuse so he abuses her too. It's a remake of a Japanese drama but I found the bad guy in the Korean version so spectacular to watch.

Born Again and The Princess Wei Young for sure have some scary obsessive guys as well

Same here lol - it was me who asked for this xD

I watched LIS already I loved watching Ryu Soo Young he was awesome in it! I thought the j-drama was boring though (I usually like Korean remakes more than the original J-dramas)  I just completed Born Again yesterday, might check out The Princess Wei Young if I'm in the mood for a c-drama 

Eternal Sunset:
Same here lol - it was me who asked for this xD

Thank you!! I went through my watched list and added some more that I enjoyed:

Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita 

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made 

A Frozen Flower

+1 Jam Loey Rak &  Sawan Biang- both the ml are crazy... like lets kidnap and rape with the ml in Sawan doing it multiple times to the fl

I see you have Missing You and Falling for Innocence  on your 'plan to watch' list. These definitely have evil guys that are obsessed with the FL. 

In both of the dramas it's the SML that is evil and obsessive. However in Falling for Innocent the ML isn't exactly a good guy either and he has an obsessive streak too. 

Well Intended Love- It has a twist that paints the ML in a bad light. he becomes a stalker and obsessed with the FL. 

Born again, the male lead is a definitely a stalker and a psycho

Alot of you are Talking about Born Again, looks like I will give it a try 

redxxxcrimson:

Alot of you are Talking about Born Again, looks like I will give it a try 

Don't. Save yourself. The whole plot was so messed up. Apparently, after EP10 they switched writers and it explains a lot!

Jen:

Don't. Save yourself. The whole plot was so messed up. Apparently, after EP10 they switched writers and it explains a lot!

0,0what!!!! Didn't they explain the reason for this drastic change?! 

redxxxcrimson:

0,0what!!!! Didn't they explain the reason for this drastic change?! 

Additional writers joined the team and it changed things. It doesn't become less entertaining because of that,  it just changes direction to an extent. I thought things were mostly explained.

If you like the type of characters that this thread is talking of, definitely at least  give it a try! I know some people disliked it, but there are also many who loved it. I think nobody is in between people either loved it or hated it, I'd suggest watch the first episode and see for yourself ;-)

I've thoroughly enjoyed it. It never got boring or anything, it might not teach you any valuable life lessons, but it sure is entertaining and the acting of two MLs is very very good. 

Mild spoiler:

It's a love triangle through and through, it goes through the whole drama and never ever stops.

I know some people don't like stuff like this, so I thought I'd mention it

• Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land | This one doesn't focus on romance, but the FL ends up allying herself with a psychotic male (Sa Ya) who becomes obsessed with her. You'll need to watch the 3 parts, though. But I only added this one since this is when the two of them meet.
  • Catch the Ghost | Antagonist becomes obsessed with the FL, but he hates her.
  • Come and Hug Me | Antagonist obsessively targets the FL because he wants to hurt/control the ML.
  • Let Me Introduce Her | the antagonist is the FL's abusive husband who is obsessed with her while she tries to escape.
  • Love in Sadness | same concept as above, but with a more complex male antagonist.
  • Possessed | Antagonist is obsessed with both the ML and the FL but for different reasons. He thinks the ML should be the only one to understand him and he feels threatened by the FL's shaman abilities.
  • Save Me | Antagonist is obsessed with the FL to such an extent, that she pulls her family (and systematically destroys them) into his cult in order to make her his bride.
  • Suspicious Partner | the antagonist feels he should protect the FL for a while, but the plot gets abandoned when he starts to focus on the ML.
  • The Game: Towards Zero | Antagonist is in love with the FL, but later on focuses mostly on his hate towards the ML.
  • The Last Empress | the one who starts as the antagonist (the Emperor) falls in love with the FL and, at some point, switches sides.
  • The Princess's Man | One of the antagonists falls in love and is obsessed with the FL.
  • The Tale of Nokdu | One of the antagonists falls in love and is obsessed with keeping/protecting the FL.
  • The World of the Married | The ML (who happens to also act as the antagonist) is obsessed with the FL and vice-versa. So this show depicts a very toxic relationship.
  • Woman of 9.9 Billion | There is a small part of the plot where the antagonist falls in love with the FL.
  • When the Camellia Blooms | the antagonist is obsessed with killing the FL.

3GGG  Would you mind me asking who plays the antagonist of Save Me? And is his obsession a big part of the plot?