Meg:

3GGG  Would you mind me asking who plays the antagonist of Save Me? And is his obsession a big part of the plot?

Jo Sung Ha plays the antagonist, Baek Jung Ki. He is the leader of the cult, very influential and machiavellian. He is a truly demonic character, made even more so because these types of people exist in real life. 

There is an undertone of romance to the show between the FL and the ML and 2ML, but it's very subtle. Instead, the show focuses more on them building a friendship as they try to help the FL.

3GGG:

Jo Sung Ha plays the antagonist, Baek Jung Ki. He is the leader of the cult, very influential and machiavellian. He is a truly demonic character, made even more so because these types of people exist in real life. 

There is an undertone of romance to the show between the FL and the ML and 2ML, but it's very subtle. Instead, the show focuses more on them building a friendship as they try to help the FL.

Between your description and the summery it sounds somewhat different from other dramas. Thank you :-)

Meg:

Between your description and the summery it sounds somewhat different from other dramas. Thank you :-)

It is! I highly recommend it. The FL is no damsel in distress because, at some point, she takes matters into her own hands and squares off against the antagonist. She's one of the most badass FLs I've seen because her strength isn't exaggerated.

Dinner Mate is surprisingly transitioning from a light rom-com to a thriller of sorts. One of the characters is legit psycho and extremely obsessed. He's pretty terrifying the more layers that emerge. The series is only halfway done so I don't know how it will continue to develop.

Meg:

Additional writers joined the team and it changed things. It doesn't become less entertaining because of that,  it just changes direction to an extent. I thought things were mostly explained.

If you like the type of characters that this thread is talking of, definitely at least  give it a try! I know some people disliked it, but there are also many who loved it. I think nobody is in between people either loved it or hated it, I'd suggest watch the first episode and see for yourself ;-)

I've thoroughly enjoyed it. It never got boring or anything, it might not teach you any valuable life lessons, but it sure is entertaining and the acting of two MLs is very very good. 

Mild spoiler:

It's a love triangle through and through, it goes through the whole drama and never ever stops.

I know some people don't like stuff like this, so I thought I'd mention it

Thank you 

수잔김 (토끼):

Ok so i really need some help here..... recently my friend has narrated me a story of some asian movie/drama whose name she can't recall so i need your help to find that drama. The drama/movie goes this way:

An obsessed guy kidnaps a girl and keeps her locked in a room for years where there are no windows for sunlight, only has a bed and a clock. Later, she's raped by him and has a kid . Shefinally manages to escape  from her obsessive and abusive boyfriend/husband when he takes her out for a business meeting, there, she meets with another guy who helps her escape after getting to know about her toxic relationship...... i don't know what happens later so i've been searching for that drama/movie in case anyone finds the plot familiar or have seen it kindly let me know the name of the drama/movie

I saw a movie like this, but I don't know if that's the one you are looking for. The movie was Room.

Find Me in Your Memory
Pretty much revolves around stalkers. I think it came out this year so it's "New", or pretty late last year. It was a pretty good drama tho I watched it while it was airing so if you're going to binge watched you may find it 4x more repetitive than me at some points. 

I am joining this discussion becuase I am intersted in this kind of plot. Cheese in the trap was a great tv show with the stalker and bad guy and complex at the same time and ML. I hope they make moretv shows like this

elina18:

I am joining this discussion becuase I am intersted in this kind of plot. Cheese in the trap was a great tv show with the stalker and bad guy and complex at the same time and ML. I hope they make moretv shows like this 

The last serie I watched with a complex and unstable male lead was Flower of evil. I can also recommend you Secret which is arevenge drama where ML harasses FL. Another one : sealed with a kiss. I read somewhere that psychology students studied the character as they are well written. 

If someone can recommend me more of this kind, I'll gladly accept it !

Azalae:

The last serie I watched with a complex and unstable male lead was Flower of evil. I can also recommend you Secret which is arevenge drama where ML harasses FL. Another one : sealed with a kiss. I read somewhere that psychology students studied the character as they are well written. 

If someone can recommend me more of this kind, I'll gladly accept it !

Hi, thanks for these but i have already seen them all. I recommend The King's woman as well. I watched it 3 times cause the ML and FL were great. Especially the ML :)