• +1 for Cheese in the Trap - the ML is also creepy but pretends to be a good guy in front of others. The FL is the only one who sees through his act, which is how their rivalry / relationship begins.
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Hello Monster (sort of)
  • Come and Hug Me (sort of)
  • Love better than immortality - villain obsessed with the female lead, villain is even the ML too

Here are so many good recommondations, thanks everyone <3

About 'Better love than immortality', it is true that the ML is the villain and ML is in love with FL, being somewhat obsessive, but he never really does anything evil and watching the drama you will find that he ain't that much of a bad guy anyway. Here, villains and heroes aren't just black and white but everything is grey, which is also nice

Touch your heart... There is stalker who stalks the FL

keerthika curnor:

Touch your heart... There is stalker who stalks the FL

That guy barely showed up in the drama lmao he got caught so easily too (spoiler?)

now I'd say Lee Tae Oh (The World of the Married) counts too... 

Sunset:

That guy barely showed up in the drama lmao he got caught so easily too (spoiler?)

True that! In 'The World of the Married' are a lot of stalkers. Men stalking on their exes, bosses stalking on their son in laws, wives stalking on their men, roughly counting I would say that there are 4 stalkers... even if in some cases it could be seen as a form of longing (Lee Tae Oh), it is not romanticised in any way. Just creepy ass stalking to win power and control over someone else.

Sunset:

This drama has cheating and it has more of a female villain (mistress)..I don't think it fits this category 

I heard in Born again one of the male lead is obsessive and even a psycho. IDK because I didn't watch it. I wait for it to be nearly totally aired so that I don't have to wait between eps. And I am looking forward to begin it.

keerthika curnor:

This drama has cheating and it has more of a female villain (mistress)..I don't think it fits this category 

well I created this thread originally so I was just answering my own question. I consider Tae Oh as the psycho/villain more than Da Kyung, considering all the crap he's done, not that I support her actions but at least she tried to get along with Sun Woo after that time skip when she had Jenny? 

-  also what @Jen said

Azalae:

I heard in Born again one of the male lead is obsessive and even a psycho. IDK because I didn't watch it. I wait for it to be nearly totally aired so that I don't have to wait between eps. And I am looking forward to begin it.

I am watching it and male lead is dangerous obsessive about the FL, I'd even call him a yandere.

the movie Midnight FM has a couple stalkers and one is yandere.

Meg:

I am watching it and male lead is dangerous obsessive about the FL, I'd even call him a yandere.

Yes it seems intense and addictive . Looking forward to it  but to which ml to? 

Because i heard both are quite psycho...

Azalae:

Yes it seems intense and addictive . Looking forward to it  but to which ml to? 

Because i heard both are quite psycho...

You can't really tell bc all Main Leads were 'born again' which leaves us with 6 Main Leads all of which grew up differently which leaves them if a somewhat different personality, you just can't tell yet how different. You still see parallels to their past selves but bc the past is not yet revealed entirely, it leaves you guessing about them the whole time ... only the FL is pretty easy to understand tho and she is pretty much the same and also kind of just a plot device to riffle up the two MLs (which sucks and annoys me hella but ok...)

The stalking is very real though, by the same character in both lifetimes. 

Jen:

You can't really tell bc all Main Leads were 'born again' which leaves us with 6 Main Leads all of which grew up differently which leaves them if a somewhat different personality, you just can't tell yet how different. You still see parallels to their past selves but bc the past is not yet revealed entirely, it leaves you guessing about them the whole time ... only the FL is pretty easy to understand tho and she is pretty much the same and also kind of just a plot device to riffle up the two MLs (which sucks and annoys me hella but ok...)

The stalking is very real though, by the same character in both lifetimes. 

Ol thank you for your explanation :)

I will add one more drama to this these. Control Z on Netflix, it's a Mexican show, but its dubbed in English too.  There's a psycho obsessed with the female lead and he does all sorts of things in order to get her (He's revealed to be the villain at the end).