I kinda want to watch a drama where the leads are already in a relationship and the story focus on how they keep their relationship in check rather than dramas of how they get together. It's kinda frustrating to endure a whole bunch of episodes before they finally get together (most of the time, it's the very last episode) and you FINALLY get to see more of their romance and lovey-dovey side.  So yeah, I hope you can help recommend me some good stuff. (Can be japan, taiwan, korea, thai or whatever) :)

• Can we get married
  • We married as a job (this one is a contract marriage drama but since they get married on episode 1 and the female lead quickly decides she wants to turn it into a real marriage I think you may like it)
 fanitha:
  • Can we get married
  • We married as a job (this one is a contract marriage drama but since they get married on episode 1 and the female lead quickly decides she wants to turn it into a real marriage I think you may like it)

Thanks! I watched a few eps of We married as a job, but kinda forgot abt it. Haha. Guess I'll pick it back up then. ^_^

Check The Lover. It is a primarily comedy drama but it is about sligtly unconvetial couples in korea (unmarried couple, younger man/older woman couple, couple that married out of convenience) and how they are living in a society that has quite strict views on relationships. It's incredibly funny and still manages to feel real

Salty_bae:

Check The Lover. It is a primarily comedy drama but it is about sligtly unconvetial couples in korea (unmarried couple, younger man/older woman couple, couple that married out of convenience) and how they are living in a society that has quite strict views on relationships. It's incredibly funny and still manages to feel real

Ooh sounds interesting. Definitely checking it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Can we get married?
  • Because it's my first life (somehow all 3 main couples in this drama struggle to maintain their relationships)
  • My wife's having an affair this week

How about a drama that has fast romance, then when they got together its all about maintaining and growing the relationship: love O2O, glorious days

More of couple on the verge of breaking-up/divorcing but then they try to get to know each other again, and fall in love all over again: thousand says promise, Cant Lose, 18 vs 29

Because it's my first life is definitely the one you are looking for. Otherwise another drama that kind of matched your criteria is Temperature or Love although it wasn't that great. 

It's okay that's love. They kiss/confirm their feelings/get together in ep 3/4/5. And they try to work out their problems during the rest of the episodes; their insecurities, their dislikes, their problems with jobs getting in the way of their romance and other stuff while still being lovey dovey and having one of the most real-life like relationships in a kdrama despite some heavy topics.

Czakhareina:

How about a drama that has fast romance, then when they got together its all about maintaining and growing the relationship: love O2O, glorious days

More of couple on the verge of breaking-up/divorcing but then they try to get to know each other again, and fall in love all over again: thousand says promise, Cant Lose, 18 vs 29

Watched Love O2O, will check out glorious days. Can't Lose and 18 vs 29 sounds interesting too. Thnx!

hala:

It's okay that's love. They kiss/confirm their feelings/get together in ep 3/4/5. And they try to work out their problems during the rest of the episodes; their insecurities, their dislikes, their problems with jobs getting in the way of their romance and other stuff while still being lovey dovey and having one of the most real-life like relationships in a kdrama despite some heavy topics.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! ^_^

infielf_l:
  • Can we get married?
  • Because it's my first life (somehow all 3 main couples in this drama struggle to maintain their relationships)
  • My wife's having an affair this week

I've watched Because It's My First Life. I'll be checking out the other two then. Thank you!

Tiger Mom. It can get a bit ridiculous at times and there is a child involved but I thought it was OK. Interesting to see two parenting styles and personalities conflict even though they both love each other.

Somehow I don't think I've watched a single drama where the same two leads start and end the drama in a relationship, but I can try to recommend dramas that hopefully won't leave you frustrated from waiting for the actual romantic moments to come around. 

There's an early connection and then they slowly reconnect later:

• My Secret Romance - the leads have a one-night stand in the first episode and then run into each other again years later
  • Because This is My First Life - the FL kisses the ML on a whim in the first episode thinking she'll never see him again, but through a misunderstanding she becomes his tenant and they eventually agree on a contractual marriage of convenience - there are more kisses / hugs / hand holding and lovey dovey moments before the last episode nvm you've seen this one
  • Witch's Romance - the ML and FL kiss in the first episode (he saves her from her colleagues' attempt to humiliate her) and again in the second episode before she finds out his age; they're also next door neighbours

First kiss happens in the third episode and the leads have affectionate moments throughout the drama:

• I Need Romance 3
  • 1% of Something
  • The Eternal Love
  • Lost Love in Times (timeline reset slows things down for a bit)

Haven't seen Our Gab Soon apart from 1st ep (long time ago), but it seems to have started with the main couple already together; If you're interested in Japanese teen rom coms, Switch Girl!! 2 - a follow up to Switch Girl!! - is another recommendation where the main leads are coupled up at the start of the series; The same way Itazura na Kiss has second season, while the Korean version had follow up short drama specials on youtube; you can try long family dramas (50+ episodes) where the main couple  usually gets together 2/3rd of the drama (ex: All About My Mom ) or you've got secondary characters that are a couple, like my fav couple Bok Sun-Nyeo & Bae Sam-Do in The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop. If you're looking for the lovey-dovey stuff, Oh My Venus is full of it & they become a couple half-way through the drama.