Hey guys! Looking for recommendations for movies or dramas where the male lead falls in love with the girl first BUT he is kind/good? (Kind of tired of cold/mean male leads)

Romcoms preferred but I'm not fussed

Thank youuu :)

Ho Goo's Love - The most precious male lead ever

Shopping King Louis - I think it falls under this category but nevertheless it's adorable

Densha Otoko - The classic ! 

Falling For Innocence 

Well here are few to start with :D 

Flower Boy Next Door was the first drama I've seen a "good" male lead I guess :D

I definitely agree with Shopping King Louis; the male lead has a heart of gold and seems to have fallen in love first (or at least more intensely than the female lead)!

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I think this falls under this category, it's an amazing drama!

Yay Thank you everyone!
Ive seen Shopping King Louis and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, and Ive started Falling For Innocence and Flower Boy Next Door and ive liked them all so Ill deffo give the others a go!!

King is not easy Chinese period drama but super cute and short. Good for binge. 

Another one that comes to mind is Sassy, Go Go if you’re okay with High School dramas!

Im always up for a good drama binge :)
And I really wanted to watch Sassy, Go Go because N from VIXX is in it now I have double the reason to watch! Thanksss 

also Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (he slightly teases her at the beginning of the series, but he was very supportive when she went through stuff)  and I think One More Happy Ending might qualify (the lead was nice but idr who fell in love first)

Definitely falls first, definitely kind / good:

• I Hear Your Voice
  • I Need Romance 3
  • In Time With You
  • School 2017
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (seems like a bit of jock at first but is the absolute sweetest)
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Dream High
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Witch's Romance
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Kill Me, Heal Me (he has multiple personalities, but is generally kind / good)
  • Love O2O
  • Sound of the Desert
  • Live Up to Your Name / Deserving of the Name

Definitely falls first and is mostly / kind good, but maybe starts off not 100% nice:

• Go Ho's Starry Night (he's a tough boss but he pushes the FL to make her better)
  • Something About 1% (he's a bit rude / domineering at first, but he changes because of the FL very quickly)
  • Ms. Perfect (he's not an angel at first, but he becomes very sweet and supportive)

They both develop feelings for each other around the same time, more or less:

• Healer (ML is a bit of a loner but still kind / good)
  • Love in the Moonlight (ML starts out aloof but very quickly becomes more friendly)
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (he's a bit stiff but still kind / good)
  • Bromance
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • My Secret Romance (he's a bit spoiled / domineering, but not too bad)
  • Pinocchio (this might belong in the first category, I can't remember ^^")

Weightlifting fairy

Boku Unmei no Hito desu

From 5 to 9

Fight for my way

Live up to your name

Moon embracing the sun 

Ruler: master of the  mask 

Revolutionary Romance (Choi Siwon definitely fell in love with Kang Sora first) xD

Wow so many! And here I thought there werent many dramas like this! Seems like Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo comes up a lot so I think I will start there. Thank you :)