What it says on the title.  Please recommend me any drama/movie where it started with two leads, broken-hearted and disappointed in love, who ended up getting together. Happy ending is preferable, but not necessary. Thanks in advance :)

• Bad Love (fits perfectly, the male lead was separated from his girlfriend and the female lead had an affair with a married man)
  • Another Miss Oh (the male lead was left by his fiance and the female lead was left by his long time boyfriend)
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Summer Nude (the male lead's girlfriend suddenly leaves him without saying anything and the female lead's boyfriend dumps her to get married to other woman)

Just between lovers.. totally fits the criteria..

Thanks for the recs. Keep them coming, guys :)

Bcause its the first time

Love now

Fated to Love you 

Drunken to Love You 

hundred years inheritance

Me too, Flower! definitely!!!

In a certain way Coffee Prince (both at some point suffered unrequited love)

Suspicious Partner is the only one I could think of that was not already mentioned which fits similarly but somewhat loosely - the drama begins with the female lead's boyfriend having cheated on her, and the male lead sees this and helps her as he understands what she is going through (as his previous girlfriend also cheated on him and left him heartbroken)

Thanks again for the recs, guys :D. Will be adding some dramas that you mentioned to my to-watch list.