So I just finished watching Thumping Spike, where the Daepyonim from Female lead's agency fell for her. Anyone knows similar dramas where a [representative/CEO/manager or some other higher position] from a talent agency (could be sports or arts like music) falls for female MC? Please don't recommend office romance dramas and regular employee Romance dramas (and please no secretaries) I've already seen those type dramas (Lucky Romance; She Was Pretty;Hyde, Jekyll, Me;   What Happens to My Family?; etc. )  that's not what I'm looking for. Preferably in Korean - no Thai drama recommendations, please. I know there's a really low chance that there's a drama exactly like this. So if it's the female falling for her Agency's manager/etc. that's fine too. As long as it incorporates a talent agency. Oh, and it's fine if it's a web drama or a special;  movie recs are also fine. Thank you!     

I think you might enjoy High End Crush.   Its right up this alley.  Its cute, fast paced, funny and  a webdrama.   eps are like 15 min a piece.  20 eps.  

My Lovely Girl 

The Liar and his lover

+2 High-end crush (it's a very cute webdrama)

Lee soonshin is the best - definitely the one you are looking for. ML is a president of a talent agency, and he makes a bet with his ex that he can make the FL into a star, specifically an actress. But slowly he falls for FL as she tries her best in acting

Sad love song - she is a singer and he is a producer. They have a past together but the girl doesnt realize it. 

On air - kim haneul is an actress while lee bumsoo is a top manager whose business goes south. Hanuel will sign into his company

*Strong woman do bongsoon - he is the CEO whose life is put into danger, and he hires her when she finds put of her supernatural strength (like an athete)

[email protected] - there was a hint of romance but it was never really developed. But pverall the dramas was good with the girl trying to be an idol singer and the guy is their producer

... also try the movie 200 pound beauty

wow I didn't know I'd receive so many drama suggestions. I'm literally surprised at how may there are! Thanks a lot for your help, everyone!!

I think of Trot Lovers. The second male lead is the president of the talent agency and the female lead is a rookie singer at the agency. 

Summer's desire is a chinese drama. One of the male leads buys the talent agency where the female lead is a rookie actress. 

Not exactly what you're looking for, but these are dramas involving idols, idols-in-training, actresses, stuntwomen, or olympic level athletes that fall for each other:

• K-POP - The Ultimate Audition - the ML is an established member of an idol group, the FL becomes a member of the junior / in-training group (so the same talent agency)
    • They spend a good amount of the drama at the talent agency and at the idol dorm
    • The FL's uncle is the CEO of the talent agency
  • Secret Garden - the FL is a stuntwoman; the SML is the manager of the stunt team
  • Dream High - the leads are all students training to become idols (singers, rappers, dancers, musicians, etc.) at the same school for talented potential artists
  • You're Beautiful - KPOP TUA is basically an attempt to capitalize on the popularity of this drama; the ML is an established member of an idol group, and the FL is a new member pretending to be her brother
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - the FL is a champion weightlifter and the ML is a champion swimmer; they go to the same university (with all the top student athletes it's not too far off from a talent agency)
  • To the Beautiful You - the ML is a champion high-jumper; the FL is his fan and she pretends to be a boy in order to attend his school and help him recover his form after an injury
  • You Who Came from the Stars - the FL is a famous actress; the ML is an alien and under certain circumstances they pretend that he's her manager

I didn't finish them, but I think Entourage and the Producers might also touch on stuff that would interest you?

Also in Hwayugi, the second male lead is the manager of a talent agency (he's not interested in the FL romantically), the FL signs a contract with his agency (although not a traditional one), and the second couple are a demon / idol and the possessed corpse (zombie) of a trainee. 

AH:
Also in Hwayugi, the second male lead is the manager of a talent agency (he's not interested in the FL romantically), the FL signs a contract with his agency (although not a traditional one), and the second couple are a demon / idol and the possessed corpse (zombie) of a trainee.

Wait, what? Off to check this drama out LOL

mahiba:

Wait, what? Off to check this drama out LOL

Yep. Since you've seen You're Beautiful, the idol / boar spirit / demon is Lee Hong Ki (Jeremy). Jang Geun Suk also has a cameo.

AH:

Yep. Since you've seen You're Beautiful, the idol / boar spirit / demon is Lee Hong Ki (Jeremy). Jang Geun Suk also has a cameo.

Haha great! I add it to my list. Jeremy grew up quite a lot! Thanks.