Can someone recommend me an easy-to-watch romcom ? I've been watching a lot of action dramas lately and i need a little bit of fluff in my life.  Something like 'Weighlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo', 'Shopping King Louie', ' Lucky Romance' or 'I'm not a robot'. 

I want to avoid the following things:

- Mean/tsundere male lead

-  Evil parents

- Weird plots like: Boy falling in love with his dead ex girlfriend younger sister and stuff like that 'My lovely girl' i'm looking at you.

- Mini-dramas

-  Homophobic, sexist or very problematic scripts

Thank you <3

• Fight For My Way
  • School 2017 (one parent who is questionable but not 100% evil)
  • My Secret Romance
  • To the Beautiful You (one male character is conflicted about liking the FL, who he thinks is a boy)
  • Sassy Go Go
  • She Was Pretty
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (one male character is conflicted about liking the FL, who he thinks is a boy)

Supernatural / sci-fi element:

• Bring It On, Ghost (ghosts)
  • Hi! School - Love On (angels)
  • Queen In Hyun's Man (time travel)

A mix of comedy and melodrama:

• Live Up to Your Name (time travel)
  • Love in the Moonlight (one male character is conflicted about liking the FL, who he thinks is a boy)

Noona romances:

• I Hear Your Voice
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Witch's Romance

Let's see if I can be of help. I checked your "Completed List" I'll try to add dramas you have not watched.

Beautiful Gong Shim-  Super sweet drama, male lead is head over heals for the female lead. It has a little bit of makjang but nothing too bad. 

Man to Man- Awesome bromance, you might not care much for the female lead but the rest of the drama is great. 

Marriage, not Dating- Contract relationship, hilarious humor, awesome chemistry. The female lead poops her pants due to food poisoning in front of the lead that is still the most hilarious thing I've seen.

My Only Love Song- It is a short drama but you should give it a try. It's full of fluffy moments and the chemistry is fire.

My Sassy Girl (2017)- Another fluffy historical romance with great comedy. 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal- Hilarious historical drama, you have to watch this. 

Rooftop Prince- It has a little bit of seriousness on some parts but nothing too bad. The drama is super funny.

Dramas from other countries you might want to give a chance.

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made- Super light watch, it doesn't have very serious plot-lines . 

Bromance- Cross-dressing female lead, confused male lead. Amazing comedy and great chemistry. 

Hi, My Sweetheart- Goofy male lead and badass female lead. 

Marry Me or Not?- Lots of hot moments between the leads, the female lead is a strong independent woman. Super funny scenes too.

My Amazing Boyfriend- Funny supernatural drama with awesome chemistry and romance.

Nymphadora, has great selections to choose from.  I would add Because This Is My First Life (so good).

AH:
  • Fight For My Way
  • School 2017 (one parent who is questionable but not 100% evil)
  • My Secret Romance
  • To the Beautiful You (one male character is conflicted about liking the FL, who he thinks is a boy)
  • Sassy Go Go
  • She Was Pretty
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (one male character is conflicted about liking the FL, who he thinks is a boy)

Supernatural / sci-fi element:

• Bring It On, Ghost (ghosts)
  • Hi! School - Love On (angels)
  • Queen In Hyun's Man (time travel)

A mix of comedy and melodrama:

• Live Up to Your Name (time travel)
  • Love in the Moonlight (one male character is conflicted about liking the FL, who he thinks is a boy)

Noona romances:

• I Hear Your Voice
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Witch's Romance

I watched and enjoyed a lot of those dramas already but i'm going to check the rest ASAP. Thank you very much  <3 

Nymphadora:
Let's see if I can be of help. I checked your "Completed List" I'll try to add dramas you have not watched.

You are an angel! I dropped a few of those shows in the past but i think i should give them a second chance! I'm going to add all of your suggestions to my 'to watch' list.   I wanted korean shows because i'm learning the language and watching dramas it's a good practice.  

THANK YOU!

Killer_Queen:

Nymphadora, has great selections to choose from.  I would add Because This Is My First Life (so good).

This drama is already on my 'To watch" list. I was waiting to see if Dramafever was going to add it or not, but now i don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. I'll have to search for another server and watch it.  Everybody i know loved it! Thank you 

https://ondramanice.io/  has it!

Killer_Queen:

https://ondramanice.io/  has it!

PaulaPortillo:

You are an angel! I dropped a few of those shows in the past but i think i should give them a second chance! I'm going to add all of your suggestions to my 'to watch' list.   I wanted korean shows because i'm learning the language and watching dramas it's a good practice.  

THANK YOU!

This drama is already on my 'To watch" list. I was waiting to see if Dramafever was going to add it or not, but now i don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. I'll have to search for another server and watch it.  Everybody i know loved it! Thank you 

You're welcome those dramas are among my favorite, give them a chance. Also Kissasian has Because This is my First Life. I think Drama3s has it too.

PaulaPortillo:

THANK YOU!

I watched it on Viki - it should still be available. https://www.viki.com/tv/35630c-because-this-is-my-first-life  it's a legal site (free) so you won't get any pop ups or viruses and the subs tend to be of much better quality

Protect the Boss

My Only Love Song

She Was Pretty

Cinderella and the Four Knights

Divorce Lawyer in Love

Dramaworld

Love in the Moonlight 

The Man Who Can't Get Married

Oh my Venus

Master's Sun

Goblin

Splash Splash LOVE 

Fight For My Way

Perfect Couple

The Journey

So I Married an Anti-Fan

Please Teach Me English

Clash of the Families 2 

Codename: Jackal 

Splash Splash Love: It's basically just 2 hours of cuteness. 

Definitely these: 

• GOBLIN
  • Love in the Moonlight 
  • You who came from the stars 
  • My secret romance
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Uncontrollably Fond 
  • Suspicious partner

I also recently watched a Chinese drama which was EXTREMELY good and had a cute romance with great chemistry: 

Love O2O

• KOREAN (since all your references were kdramas):
    • Fight for my way
    • While you were sleeping
    • Live up to your name
    • Go Back couple
    • 20th century boy and girl
    • Soemthing about 1%
    • Oh my Venus
  • JDRAMAS (in case you want to try them)
    • Koe Koi
    • Kahogo no Kahoko
    • Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu
    • Please love the useless me
    • We married as a job
    • Totsuzen desuga ashita kekkon shimasu
    • From 5 to 9