The only drama that I can think of like that at the moment is Love O2O. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I think Healer doesn't have

Ho goo's love

Live up to your name, Lucky Romance (the 2nd lead is more like a younger brother)

Oh my ghostess (I don't think we can call what we have here love triangle lol)

The package

Marry Me or Not

Nodame Cantabile

Rich man Poor woman

Let's fight ghost

Rooftop prince

You're surrounded

Black (Just skip the last 15 mins)

Somehow 18

If we were a season

Beautiful Mind

Descendants of the sun 

Faith

Goblin

Healer (My Absolute Fave)

I remember you

Splash Splash love

Weighlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo

Healer

Because This Is My First Life (there's a small one that lasts for maybe 2-4 eps but it's not the focus of the drama; another personal fav of mine)

School 2017

Another Miss Oh (my personal fav)

Fight For My Way is a more recent one.

It's okay, that's love / pinocchio / High end crush

Queen In Hyun's Man

Healer

Hello Monster

Suspicious Partner (there's the hint of a possibility of one occurring but it's dismissed pretty much right away)

Shopping King Louie

Tunnel (don't watch this for romance though, since it's primarily a crime drama - all of the romance elements are very subtle)

Cambrian Period (again there are hints but it's more like an initial crush that gets dismissed pretty early on)

Its a little hard to find a solid romance centered drama with no love triangle but the ones that come to mind are: Healer, Thousand Days Promise, Goblin, Descendants of the sun, high end crush, Eccentric Daughter In Law, Noble My Love, Hogoo's love (there is a love triangle or love square but it was rooted in misunderstanding only), I am Happy, ode to joy (season 1 and 2), surgeons

Other dramas with no real love traingle (....but I personally didnt like): High Society (though the second couple was just adorable, School 2017 (the main couple was cute but the story was disappointing), oh my venus (I just could not get into this drama), somehow 18

There are those dramas that have a pretty weak or forgettable second lead  that it seems pointless to really make it into a love traingle. (.... or more like a a nuance/small character that like the main leads much like Love O2O):  Fight My Way, Reply 1997, All about Mom, Marriage Contract, Queen Inhyuns man, W: Two worlds, Fantastic,  because its my first life

Great dramas with no love triangle but its not a drama centered on romance : romantic doctorkim teacher, Tunnel, circle, witch's court,

• Healer
  • Kill Me heal me
  • Descendants of the sun
  • Because this is my first life
  • Fight for my way
  • We married as a job
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Goblin
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • It's okay that's love
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Oh my Venus
  • Goblin [K-Drama]
  • Missing Korea [K-Webdrama]
  • My Runway [K-Webdrama]

I'm pretty sure that those three don't have love triangles. I know for sure that Goblin doesn't have a love triangle though.

Thanks everyone! I will definitely check out the ones that I haven't already seen. :)