Where the drama is all about the 2 main leads, and the other guy/girl that is part of the love triangle (who typically loses) actually ends up winning in the end for once?

I prefer if its a singular male lead who ends up with the other woman. 

Something where the main lead ends up with the secondary love interest.

• Park SiHoo is known for winning the female lead despite being the second female lead: How Meet the Perfect Neighbor, Queen of Reversal, Prosecutor Princess
  • Feast of the Gods
  • Reply 1988
  • Because Its the First Time
 Czakhareina:
  • Park SiHoo is known for winning the female lead despite being the second female lead: How Meet the Perfect Neighbor, Queen of Reversal, Prosecutor Princess
  • Feast of the Gods
  • Reply 1988
  • Because Its the First Time

I saw Prosecutor Princess, it was a while ago but I dont really recall any main lead ending up with someone else who wasnt the typical main love interest you can see a mile away. It was a while ago though, could be wrong. 

Ill check the others out, thank you!

Dramas where the secondary love interest ends up with the FL in the end:

• Dream High
  • Imperial Doctress
  • Ms. Perfect
  • Sound of the Desert

The closest thing I can think of to the ML ending up with a secondary love interest is maybe Gu Family Book, although her character is pretty obviously the FL from the audience's point of view. The ML likes another girl for a good portion of the drama and thinks the FL is a boy for quite a while (she cross dresses), so he doesn't see her as a potential romantic interest for a long time. She, on the other hand, has liked him since they were kids and recognizes him right away when they meet again.

Cinderella and the Four Knights, Another Miss Oh and arguably She Was Pretty have somewhat similar dynamics (the ML likes a different girl or doesn't recognize that the FL is the girl he likes, and he doesn't like the FL or doesn't see her as a potential romantic interest at first), but again from the audience's perspective the female character in question is obviously the FL. 

Doctor stranger.... the promise....

In Cinderella and Four Knights I would of prefer her ending with the other guy (second lead). Plot twist you know but we could see miles  away how that drama was ending. 

Also the second lead girl was a witch!!! She didn’t deserve a happy ending with the second lead guy. 

love-ya:

Doctor stranger.... the promise....

But In doctor stranger leads stayed with leads. I think she means if the lead girl stays with the second lead. So Ra is a second lead role. 

SecondLeadQueen:

But In doctor stranger leads stayed with leads. I think she means if the lead girl stays with the second lead. So Ra is a second lead role. 

The girl i dont knw her name showed less in the drama than kang sora....sora had more impact on the drama than the other girl a lot of ppl got confused who the LF was at some pt in the middle she didnt show up a lot while all the focus was turned on kaang sora i think the director was going to end the drama with sora jong suk couple but the drama was cut short and they endede with that ending even though  i was happy with hae jin sora couple.

love-ya:

The girl i dont knw her name showed less in the drama than kang sora....sora had more impact on the drama than the other girl a lot of ppl got confused who the LF was at some pt in the middle she didnt show up a lot while all the focus was turned on kaang sora i think the director was going to end the drama with sora jong suk couple but the drama was cut short and they endede with that ending even though  i was happy with hae jin sora couple.

True! So ra did feel more like the lead girl but well she wasn’t. I loved them together but we didn’t get to see them as a couple. True Hae Jin and So ra looked cute but I wish I seen more of them together. 

SecondLeadQueen:

True! So ra did feel more like the lead girl but well she wasn’t. I loved them together but we didn’t get to see them as a couple. True Hae Jin and So ra looked cute but I wish I seen more of them together. 

Yes i want them in a drama together they're my fv couple of all time????

love-ya:

Yes i want them in a drama together they're my fv couple of all time????

Me too

My daughter Seo Young 2nd couple

Passionate Love (2013)

SecondLeadQueen:

In Cinderella and Four Knights I would of prefer her ending with the other guy (second lead). Plot twist you know but we could see miles  away how that drama was ending. 

Also the second lead girl was a witch!!! She didn’t deserve a happy ending with the second lead guy. 

I thought the 3rd guy (singer) deserved her

sneha ganguli:

I thought the 3rd guy (singer) deserved her

That would of been ideal but I never felt he liked her more than friendship.