Cruel romance... Heirs...Empress ki (loved this one)... My brother loves me too much (unsure of Japanese title)... A love so beautiful

There is a turkish drama called "Siyah beyaz aşk" (Black and white love). I love this drama a lot. Hero is a rich mafia guy. He is a badass character. He is very smart, handsome and sexy. Heroine is a doctor. She is a naive, good girl who loves helping people. She doesn't like bad boys. The hero falls for heroine very early on.. in the 1st episode itself. He is very fascinated by her. He is very possessive, jealous and super obsessive over her. The heroine takes some time to fall in love with him as he kidnaps her in the beginning and behaves like a jerk. Though it is a dark romance, there is no rape, abuse or anything like that. He loves her soo much. The main leads chemistry is incredible. The music is wonderful. Overall the show is simply amazing. You can check out these videos.

https://youtu.be/D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://youtu.be/pNnGttXglBI

There is a facebook fan page which provides english subtitles for this drama.

chinnim:

There is a turkish drama called "Siyah beyaz aşk" (Black and white love). I love this drama a lot. Hero is a rich mafia guy. He is a badass character. He is very smart, handsome and sexy. Heroine is a doctor. She is a naive, good girl who loves helping people. She doesn't like bad boys. The hero falls for heroine very early on.. in the 1st episode itself. He is very fascinated by her. He is very possessive, jealous and super obsessive over her. The heroine takes some time to fall in love with him as he kidnaps her in the beginning and behaves like a jerk. Though it is a dark romance, there is no rape, abuse or anything like that. He loves her soo much. The main leads chemistry is incredible. The music is wonderful. Overall the show is simply amazing. You can check out these videos.

https://youtu.be/D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://youtu.be/pNnGttXglBI

There is a facebook fan page which provides english subtitles for this drama.

Hey! I enjoyed this show so much!! Thankyou  do you have more rec?

I guess I am quite late but maybe my list could help.

Now there are 3 types of obsessed leads you will see:

Type 1- Cute obsessed: MLs are cute, you will get butterflies in your stomach. This is the type which will make you believe in true love and happy endings. Typically set in a college/office environment. Keep in mind, sometimes MLs do lose their interest with time and the obsession tones down a bit. Recommendations: Flower boy ramen shop, boys over flowers, hana yori dango, meteor shower, 9 to 5 (jap), Love 020, the greatest love, boss and me, gunesin kilzari (turkish), noble my love, witch's love, murphys law of love etc. You can start with Flower Boy Ramen shop.

Type 2- Dark obsessed: MLs are jerks but they will make you feel sexy and bold. They may manhandle (pin against wall, force hugging etc.) but no rape or physical torture. These dramas will keep you on edge because you never know whats going to happen next. Typically revenge and/or misunderstanding scenarios. Recommendations: Secret, Siyah Benaz Risk (best ever), Khaani (south asian), I love my president but he is a psycho, well intended love, autumn's concerto, summer's desire etc. Their attitude may get better with time but their obsession stays the same. You can start with "Well intended love". 

Type 3: Cruel obsessed: There is no line they won't cross to make sure you stay with them. Dark, torture, rape, physical force, blackmailing. Recommendations: Cruel romance, sawan biang, game rai game rak, le jun kai, I am not a big fan of this type but have seen a few of them just to satisfy my curiosity. Even if you watch them, you will notice that they never apologize for their behavior, usually cry and moan to emotionally blackmail the heroine if physical torture doesnt work. You can start with Sawan Biang. 

I am more of a type 1 and 2 but I watched some of type 3 because of their awesome acting. 

If you ever get to finish my list, please let me know and I will provide more. 

I guess I am quite late but maybe my list could help.

Now there are 3 types of obsessed leads you will see:

Type 1- Cute obsessed: MLs are cute, you will get butterflies in your stomach. This is the type which will make you believe in true love and happy endings. Typically set in a college/office environment. Keep in mind, sometimes MLs do lose their interest with time and the obsession tones down a bit. Recommendations: Flower boy ramen shop, boys over flowers, hana yori dango, meteor shower, 9 to 5 (jap), Love 020, the greatest love, boss and me, gunesin kilzari (turkish), noble my love, witch's love, murphys law of love etc. You can start with Flower Boy Ramen shop.

Type 2- Dark obsessed: MLs are jerks but they will make you feel sexy and bold. They may manhandle (pin against wall, force hugging etc.) but no rape or physical torture. These dramas will keep you on edge because you never know whats going to happen next. Typically revenge and/or misunderstanding scenarios. Recommendations: Secret, Siyah Benaz Ask (best ever), Khaani (south asian), I love my president but he is a psycho, well intended love, autumn's concerto, summer's desire, behind your smile etc. Their attitude may get better with time but their obsession stays the same. You can start with "Well intended love". 

Type 3: Cruel obsessed: There is no line they won't cross to make sure you stay with them. Dark, torture, rape, physical force, blackmailing. Recommendations: Cruel romance, sawan biang, game rai game rak, le jun kai, I am not a big fan of this type but have seen a few of them just to satisfy my curiosity. Even if you watch them, you will notice that they never apologize for their behavior, usually cry and moan to emotionally blackmail the heroine if physical torture doesnt work. You can start with Sawan Biang. 

I am more of a type 1 and 2 but I watched some of type 3 because of their awesome acting. 

If you ever get to finish my list, please let me know and I will provide more. 

@Oppa4ever i want to add 'Behind your Smile' (taiwanese) to your list of type 2 MLs. It is a revenge based drama and ML is very much jealous of the other guy. It's worth watching.

@Oppa4ever I have watched every show on your list. Can you provide me with more? I am more into type 2 and 3. Thanks ^_^

Oppa4ever:
Siyah Benaz Risk

have you spell right  cause i'm searching it but there is no information about it or it is "siyah beyaz ask" which i already watched

try the turkish drama hercai 

DrAmAlOvEr:

have you spell right  cause i'm searching it but there is no information about it or it is "siyah beyaz ask" which i already watched

My bad! It is Siyah Benaz Ask. English: Black White love. Did you love that drama or what? The guy was so intense, oh my gawd! 

alee9a:

@Oppa4ever i want to add 'Behind your Smile' (taiwanese) to your list of type 2 MLs. It is a revenge based drama and ML is very much jealous of the other guy. It's worth watching.

Added to Type 2. Thanks!

Aashi:

@Oppa4ever I have watched every show on your list. Can you provide me with more? I am more into type 2 and 3. Thanks ^_^

Sure!

Type 2: Tree of heaven (heavy obsession in the initial episodes), my sunshine (almost forced), my heart twinkle twinkle (forced into marriage, wife feels trapped), jao sao jum yorm, high end crush, Lhong Ngao Jun (guy literally follows her everywhere up until the end, amazing chemistry, patience required), 

Type 3: Mia Tuean, Barb Rak talay fun (insane obsession), Meryem (turkish), gul-e-rana (south asian|| forced marriage || sad ending), avlu (psychopath || sad love story end),  Roy leh sanae rai  2015 (wife forced, insane obsessed), borisat bumbat kaen

Let me know and I will provide more. 

Oppa4ever:

My bad! It is Siyah Benaz Ask. English: Black White love. Did you love that drama or what? The guy was so intense, oh my gawd! 

" black white love" yes i loved it

Oppa4ever:

Sure!

Type 2: Tree of heaven (heavy obsession in the initial episodes), my sunshine (almost forced), my heart twinkle twinkle (forced into marriage, wife feels trapped), jao sao jum yorm, high end crush, Lhong Ngao Jun (guy literally follows her everywhere up until the end, amazing chemistry, patience required), 

Type 3: Mia Tuean, Barb Rak talay fun (insane obsession), Meryem (turkish), gul-e-rana (south asian|| forced marriage || sad ending), avlu (psychopath || sad love story end),  Roy leh sanae rai  2015 (wife forced, insane obsessed), borisat bumbat kaen

Wow you are the best. Thankyou so much ^_^

Oppa4ever:

Sure!

Hey! Can you share the eng subs for barb  rak talay fun? I can't find it thanks ^_^