Hi !

Looking for a vey very funny movie to watch this weekend , something to make me laugh reaaaally hard ^^ good acting and no hiht school stories :p

I'm open to japanese and korean movies , but I prefer japanese . 

Thank you , and please be kind and put a lik if you are putting too much sugestions it's hard to look everythin up T-T

Thank you 

April Fools is a good one

ShotaSidePart:

April Fools is a good one

Sound fun! Ive added it to my ptw list ^^

rainruma:
Going by the Book

I like this kind of plot , but 2007 is a little bit too far ... is there anything like it from 2010 - 1018  ? 

Twenty

The Kodai Family

100 days with mr arrogant

The last jmovie I really laughed at was Poison Berry In My Brain. For Kmovie- My P.S. Partner - a bit raunchy but funny, and Miss Granny- also very touching 

I JUST finished Ossan's Love and I was laughing through the entire thing. IDK if it's your kind of humor but I personally loved it.

ShotaSidePart:

I JUST finished Ossan's Love and I was laughing through the entire thing. IDK if it's your kind of humor but I personally loved it.

Is it too focused on BL , I really don't like that genre is there an evolution of relationships and stuff like that ?

but if its more comedy focuses I'll watch it ^^ the trailer was funny ^^

oppalover87:
Twenty

The Kodai Family

100 days with mr arrogant

I'm too old of 20 xD , The kodai family plot is quite funny 

jubies33:

The last jmovie I really laughed at was Poison Berry In My Brain. For Kmovie- My P.S. Partner - a bit raunchy but funny, and Miss Granny- also very touching 

I watched My ps partner , that was funny . Ive been putting off watching Poison in my berry for quite some time , the older girlyounger boy senario isnt really my cup of tea :p

Ah,I see:) I didn't actually care about the romance,but thought it quite funny.

Some other movie I thought were pretty funny/entertaining.. not any jmovie though sorry. I've just not seen enough that I would recommend in that genre.. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/q1Xv7Re3

jubies33:

Ah,I see:) I didn't actually care about the romance,but thought it quite funny.

Some other movie I thought were pretty funny/entertaining.. not any jmovie though sorry. I've just not seen enough that I would recommend in that genre.. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/q1Xv7Re3

Thank youuuu ! 

You are most welcome:D I hope you find some fun movies to watch.

yukitomo:
Is it too focused on BL , I really don't like that genre is there an evolution of relationships and stuff like that ?

but if its more comedy focuses I'll watch it ^^ the trailer was funny ^^

If you don't like full on contact or anything like that then you will be fine. Its just a guy who has attracted the feelings of his boss and his roommate. They fight for him (its really funny) but the guy is straight... def more about comedy than bl.

Its only 50 minutes and not really that deep of a movie. I say give it a shot for sure.

ShotaSidePart:

If you don't like full on contact or anything like that then you will be fine. Its just a guy who has attracted the feelings of his boss and his roommate. They fight for him (its really funny) but the guy is straight... def more about comedy than bl.

Its only 50 minutes and not really that deep of a movie. I say give it a shot for sure.

OMG I just finished watching it ... that was a hilarious movie ^^ koutaro san was sooo funny xD thanks for recommending it ;) 

yukitomo:

OMG I just finished watching it ... that was a hilarious movie ^^ koutaro san was sooo funny xD thanks for recommending it ;) 

A series is coming out in a couple weeks if you're interested ^_^