This causes the destruction of their relationship and she goes to the ML who is in love with her. Well eventually the misunderstanding is resolved, but by that point the FL has already fallen for ML and doesn't want to leave him because he was there for her. Happy ending for the ML and FL. Anything like that?

• Go Ho's Starry Night
  • Sound of the Desert
    • The FL isn't dating the SML, but in the beginning they live together / he is a benefactor to her and they both are in love with each other, but the SML is afraid of being a burden to her (he's in a wheelchair) so he rejects her confession
  • My Amazing Boyfriend
    • The ending is somewhat open, but I personally interpreted it as very strongly implying that they would have a happy ending
 AH:
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • Sound of the Desert
    • The FL isn't dating the SML, but in the beginning they live together / he is a benefactor to her and they both are in love with each other, but the SML is afraid of being a burden to her (he's in a wheelchair) so he rejects her confession
  • My Amazing Boyfriend
    • The ending is somewhat open, but I personally interpreted it as very strongly implying that they would have a happy ending

Seen them all except Go Ho's Starry Night, but thanks. Also MAB is getting a sequel sometime soon. 

ManfredvonRichthofen:

Another Oh Hae young

How big a role does each of the girls play? 

fanitha:

Peach Girl

Seen it, but thanks.

Another Miss Oh (which is the same as the one mention in the previous recommendation) 

I found the SML story very sad...how everything happened. 

You will get to see more of one of OHY (FL) the whole story revolves around her but the other one plays a very important part of the drama in the past and present.