Hi guys! :)

I was wondering if anyone knew of any "cute" male characters in dramas? Kind of like Jeremy in You're Beautiful? (If you haven't seen that drama I'd 10/10 recommend it). This can be a character that's quite childish/quirky/innocent/naive? They're my favourite type of character alongside angsty characters (what a combination lol). Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you! :)

Cha Eun Gyeol in To the Beautiful You reminds me of Jeremy in You're Beautiful. You might also like the ML in I Need Romance 3 and the ML in Hi! School - Love On.

Night Tenjo from Zettai Kareshi

Shopping King Louie (he's so cute i cry), To the Beautiful You, Nail Shop Paris, School 2017 (you only realise how cute he is as you continue watching it but i rly love that about this drama)

REALLY recommend U-Prince Series: The lovely Geologist because the character is so like jeremy and i fell in love with him hahaha. Here's the trailer to see if u like it.

also in SOTUS Arthit is actually so cute even tho he acts all big and strong, he's a little awkward shy cutie boy really.  (this drama is bl)

Katy:

Shopping King Louie (he's so cute i cry), To the Beautiful You, Nail Shop Paris, School 2017 (you only realise how cute he is as you continue watching it but i rly love that about this drama)

REALLY recommend U-Prince Series: The lovely Geologist because the character is so like jeremy and i fell in love with him hahaha. Here's the trailer to see if u like it.

also in SOTUS Arthit is actually so cute even tho he acts all big and strong, he's a little awkward shy cutie boy really.  (this drama is bl)

Ahhh thank you!!! I've seen Nail Shop Paris and Jin's adorable lol. Athit is also a cutie when he acts all big and strong in SOTUS (the scene where he's running around the running track and then hurts his foot and then he pouts about in bed comes to mind hehe). I've seen School 2013 but not 2017 so I'll definitely check it out, along with the others you suggested (The Lovely Geologist has me curious). Thank you so much! :) 

Dojeon from Falling for Dojeon and Gyeon in Seondal: The Man who Sold the River

Lucky Romance he's blunt and robotic but when he starts falling in love with her I think its very cute. 

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.... He starts out gruff but then he falls for her and acts adorable whenever she appears and is very affectionate 

✔️ My Mr Mermaid.... He is funny, adorable and grins from ear to ear when he sees her 

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim.... He adores her and does goofy things to cheer her up plus he is an amazing kisser

✔️ Flower Boy Next Door...Enrique dresses in a panda suit and dances in front of the window and catches her watching him and at first he is upset and then he falls for her and helps her overcome her agoraphobia so she can leave her house without fear and live again

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop.... He is flirty, sarcastic, spontaneous, playful and one amazing kisser  

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal.... Song Joong has a hilarious bromance with Yoo Ah In and added tons of humour and hotness to the show 

✔️ Another Happy Ending.... He is funny, adorable, playful and romantic 

✔️ Prison Playbook..... Looney is funny, flirty, affectionate, loving and drives his cell mates crazy at times but they still love him dearly 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping.....Jung Hae In is funny, sexy, caring and his smile lights up a room and his abs are to die for 

✔️ One Week Friends... He is adorable, inspiring, playful, loving and helps the female lead to open up to people again and have hope 

✔️ She Was Pretty.... Siwon is hilarious, flirty, goofy, outgoing, playful, loving, sexy and has a great bromance with Park Seo Joon

✔️ Cheese in the Trap..... Kang Seo Joon is funny, flirty, caring, sexy, supportive, compassionate as the second lead 

Smile, You

Ugly Alert

Orange Days

Weightlifting kimbook joo nam joo hyuk

who came from diffrent star kim so hyun

Marriage not dating 

cheese in the trap 

weightlifting fairy 

fight for my way 

secret romance

https://mydramalist.com/23132-my-dear-boy  This drama is unique in that none of the 3 males are bad. The ML is very good to the heroine.

https://mydramalist.com/21034-across-the-ocean-to-see-you - He is really devoted to the FL.