I loved the drama andante because the main character and his little sister has such a cute relationship.

Plus Nine Boys - younger brother(s)

Reply 1988 - not ML per say, but one of the male characters has a little sister. Their relationship is really cute

Please Come Back, Mister - not a sister but a daughter; they too have a really sweet, cute relationship

• Girls Generation 1979
  • Ugly Alert
  • Scandal
  • Reunited Worlds
  • Yongpal
  • Reply 1988

Does "little" mean that the sibling has to be a child or just younger than the ML? ( I ask because I call my brother "baby brother" or "little brother" but he's actually 21) xD

Bromance- ML has a younger sister and she falls in love with the FL ( FL is disguised a as guy)

Boss & Me- ML has a sister but I cannot remember if she's younger. She's married already. 

Eulachacha Waikiki- One of the MLs has a younger sister. 

King2Hearts- Younger lovable sister. 

In all the Itazura na Kiss versions the ML has a little brother that is around 9 years old.

Love in the Moonlight- ML has two younger sisters, one is a teen and the other one is a child. They are both cute in their own ways.

Moon Embracing the Sun- ML has a younger sister, she's important to the main plot of the drama.

My Sassy Girl (2017)- Not ML, but FL has a baby brother that is the cutest thing ever. His dimples will steal your heart and their interactions are awesome.

While You Were Sleeping- ML has a younger brother and their interactions are hilarious. 

You Who Came from the Stars- FL has a younger brother and he develops a brotherly relationship with the ML that is very funny.