Hi all

I am looking for a thought provoking drama. It may be about life,society or love or some other important thing.

The over all idea of the story itself should be brain exciting and new.

Please suggest me.

Flowers for My Life - about life and love, in a non-cliche way.  really surprising

Awl - follows a group of supermarket workers fighting for better working conditions

• 1 litre of tears
  • Kazoku Game
  • Signal
  • Maou
  • Hello Monster 
  • Forest of Secrets

Mother - A teacher kidnaps her student...both the Korean and Japanese version are equally great and have their own unique points...it's up to ur taste which you'd prefer

I Hear Your Voice - it changed (a bit, not completly but that's still impressive) my view of lawyers and why it was important to defend everyone and keep quiet, even when you know the truth.

Pinocchio - same with journalism, about why they sometimes had to film rather than intervene, about how sometimes some information make other informations disapear, etc...

love me if you dare

memory lost

medical examiner dr qin

when a snail fall in love

goblin

legend of blue sea

strong woman bong soon

my love from another star

fanitha:
Kazoku Game

Start with this! Have some tissues nearby and be ready to get upset; this show is a roller coaster of emotion. For me, one of the best dramas I have ever seen.

W - Not a perfect drama, but really interesting!  The main characters cross over between our world and an alternate reality/comic book world.  It is very meta and explores the relationship between the creators, the characters and the audience.

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor 

✔️ Hours of My Life 

✔️ Shoot Me in the Heart 

✔️ Rocking on Heaven's Door 

✔️ Beauty Inside 

✔️ Because I Love You

Kazoku game is a must. It is an incredible series I am sure you'll like it. 

If you are hesitating because of the summary don't. I personally didn't watch it for a while because of it and I regret it. 

Thanks a lot everyone.

Hi Ackery, Special thanks to you for encouraging me.I will surely watch that one.