there's always that one movie you just dived into without watching any trailers or synopsis. only with a vague idea of what it might be. completely trusting the words of ur friend who kept insisting "trust me you'll love it".

and then u watch it, only to be completely blown away by how amazing it was and it leaves u changed. and you wouldn't have it any other way.

for me that movie was Secret. what were yours?

A Love So Beautiful

Czakhareina:

Oldboy

I've always wanted to watch it, i'll do that now actually so thx for reminding me 

There few i can think of though im not sure it wil work as same as the last time i visit them

3 idiots *

Into the wild *

Detroit Metal City **

700 Days of Battle: Us vs the Police **

And So We put Goldfish in the Pool

In recent time im quiet well verse with thing that i will watch( well technically every one does)  But there moment back then it just -literally- popped out like from tv, other ppl's stash without take much of recommendation or google and became some kind of memorable

Tremor

Predator

Shaun of the Dead

Forrest Gump *

Terminator 2 *

*it's feel not so great right now but its still an experience for youngster

**Thing that induce mine interest with japan form of cinema 

love:

I've always wanted to watch it, i'll do that now actually so thx for reminding me 

Glad that you finally watching it. 

Thoughfor this movie, i did not have  feeling changed thing. But i was in awe and this was one of twisted dramas that totally blew me away. This one totally made me look at a whole new genre of film i was so missing out.

surfaktan:

There few i can think of though im not sure it wil work as same as the last time i visit them

3 idiots *

Into the wild *

Detroit Metal City **

700 Days of Battle: Us vs the Police **

And So We put Goldfish in the Pool

In recent time im quiet well verse with thing that i will watch( well technically every one does)  But there moment back then it just -literally- popped out like from tv, other ppl's stash without take much of recommendation or google and became some kind of memorable

Tremor

Predator

Shaun of the Dead

Forrest Gump *

Terminator 2 *

*it's feel not so great right now but its still an experience for youngster

**Thing that induce mine interest with japan form of cinema 

The only ones i know and watched are 3 idiota and forrest Gump. And i so agree 10000times. Should probably watch those others you listed

(T-T) I have watched every single one of these except nobody knows....ive been putting it off for a while now. guess ill check it out.

y'all might wanna check out nakashima tetsuya's works

ofc confessions was the best

but kamikaze girls could almost rival it. this one has a diferent vibe tho...feels a little like an acid trip but somehow it all makes sense.

memories of matsuko was an eyegasm too. but it kinda pales in comparison to the others.

world of kanako was p cool too.....lots of heavy and some mature content in all of these but also weirdly light at the same time

And So We put Goldfish in the Pool kinda an insta like from me . its has these tetsuya nakashima-ism in style mixedwith/resemblance of hideaki anno's  love and pop  by theme

it was half hour short

surfaktan:

And So We put Goldfish in the Pool kinda an insta like from me . its has these tetsuya nakashima-ism in style mixedwith/resemblance of hideaki anno's  love and pop  by theme

it was half hour short

oooooh I cant explain it but I loved it...thanks!

✔️ Sunny (Korean)

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor (Chinese)

✔️ Shoot Me in the Heart (Korean)

✔️ House of Flying Daggers 

✔️ Four ( Chinese movie trilogy)