Hi.. am just exploring turkish dramas. Can anyone recommend me turkey dramas that has female lead  falling for male lead 1st? 

Preferably with english subtitles and if the drama is not in youtube with subs , pls do mention where can i watch with subs..

Waiting for ur recommendations.. tq:)

Kiralık Aşk/*love for rent*

JoumanaSCS:

Kiralık Aşk/*love for rent*

I havent seen that but ive heard that the male lead gets attracted at her 1st so i dint see it..  is it true? 

Dramadreamer:

I havent seen that but ive heard that the male lead gets attracted at her 1st so i dint see it..  is it true? 

yes and its not completely sub

Dramadreamer:

I watched it a while ago so I’m not so sure but i remember her falling for him first but then kind of running away for some reason..(I don’t want to spoil it for you) 

Maybe... Cesur ve Guzel and Dolunay. But it doesn't take much until the hero is falling for them. 

Seviyor Sevmiyor - It's a remake of She was Pretty

Iliski durumu karisik - Remake of Full House

Merhamet

Güneşin Kızları

But I have no idea whether you can find it with subtitles. There are 2 different love stories, both couples look like main leads. I prefer the love story of agressive girl with mysterious boy. In this one, female lead fell in love with him first. But, I cannot remember the other couple. Anyway, both couples are cute. 

Pelin:
Merhamet

How is Merhamet? i couldnt find reviews online for it

shetoo:

How is Merhamet? i couldnt find reviews online for it

I didn't watch much of it but it was fine. A lot of love triangles and secrets and half of the episode (or maybe even more) is in flashbacks. And I mean flashback in every episode where the story just takes place in many timelines. But I know the ending wasn't what people expected.