Hey y'all, so I'm looking for a drama that focuses on the hijinks, adventures, and what not of really close guy friends. Also, I want at least one of the guys to have a significant guy-girl love story. If each of them have their own love story, even cooler. I'm not looking for something dark, but Save Me has exactly the kind of strong friendship themes that I'm looking for. I've never seen it, but I think Age of Youth, but gender-reversed is probably along the lines of what I'm looking for. While it's manga/anime, Kimi to Boku would also be a really good example of what I'm talking about. Sorry if I'm being super nitpicky and thanks! 

Wok of Love | ongoing rom-com. There's a lot of emphasis in the relationship/friendship/bromance developed between the ML and 2ML. This friendship steals the show, but there's also the love story between ML and FL. Another girl gets introduced later that seems interested in 2ML.

Hello Monster | Romance/drama/crime. There's a focus on the relationship between ML, his younger brother and the main antagonist. There's also a love story for the ML, but mostly the bromance outshines the love story.

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Hilarious bromance between Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In plus there is a romance between ML and FL

✔️ Love in the Moonlight

bromance between Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon plus FL dresses as a boy and has a romance with Park bo Gum 

✔️ Mad Dog 

Great friendship between 5 main cast members and hot chemistry between Ryu Hwa Young  And Woo Do Hwan (no kissing though  which was a waste of their sizzling chemistry)

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

bromance between Park Htun Sik and Ji Soo and romance between PHS and Park Bo Young 

✔️ Goblin

Funny bromance between Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook plus 2 couples 

✔️ Kill Me heal Me

Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon have a hilarious love/hate bromance and there is also romance between the leads 

✔️ What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

Several friendships between office staff and think there will be at least 3 couples at the end of the show (still airing) 

Bachelor's Vegetable Store had a group bromance.

Nirvana in Fire has an amazing bromance (it has romance but it kinda takes a backseat to what is going on)

I personally would take a epic bromance over a romance...

ShotaSidePart:

Nirvana in Fire has an amazing bromance (it has romance but it kinda takes a backseat to what is going on)

I personally would take a epic bromance over a romance...

The romance being a side thing is totally cool with me. Thanks!

I second Nirvana in Fire. Epic bromance. And also The Disguise and Heartless City. Bromance centered yet there is still a side romance

for a more funny and comedic yet nontheless epic bromance, try:

• Welcome To Waikiki
  • Descendants of thw Sun
  • Gentlemans Dignity
  • Reply 1997/1994/1988
  • Shut up flower boy bands
  • Love O2O
  • Because its my first life
  • Chicago typewriter

goblin(different GF)

paragit ruk series s1 to s4(different GF)

decsendant of the sun(different GF)

kill me heal me(both love same girl)

strong woman do bong soon(both love same girl)

Prison Playbook - Kim Je Hyuk (baseball player) and Lee Joon Ho (prison guard) have been friend for a long time and their bromance in prison is hilarious. Support roles also give off a bromance feeling.

Hwarang - Sun Woo and Ji Dwi become quite close friends, really minor spoiler ahead, while also falling for the same girl. Also Ban Ryu and Soo Ho though it doesn't seem like that in the beginning.

Please Come Back, Mister - Lee Hae Joo/Kim Yeong Soo and Han Hong Nan/Han Gi Tak. Though the romance is a big part of the plot, I'd say it is used to show the writer's message to the viewers.

The Perfect Match

Goblin

Love O2O 

Hanazakari No Kimitachi E : It's perfect and matches all your requirements !! :)

Hana Yori Dango 1, 2

Enjoy!! :)