need recommendations for a drama *without misunderstandings between leads* , with lots of kisses and hugs ... and  yeah must be a happy ending..... no matter how long that drama might be  ....

suggestions please ^^

I am not a robot/ Goblin/ Love O2O/ A love so beautiful.
Misunderstanding as in love triangle = no. But misunderstandings because they care for each other - yes. Happy ending - all of them :D 

About kisses…..it is what it is....Asians are not the ones adding most kisses in dramas :p

Ok, I went ahead and checked the ones you've already watch so I can recommend something you haven't seen yet:

1.  Strong Woman Da Bong Soon | Everything about this drama is gold. The  characters are adorable. The plot is amazing. The humor is maintained  throughout. The chemistry is off the charts between the leads and the  romance is even better. You have everything with this one. Humor,  action, romance and some sprinkled drama.

2. Oh my Ghost(ess) | There's little to no misunderstandings in this one. Sure, FL does keep a secret from the ML for most of the series, but that's the heart of the story. It's a rom-com with a subplot of crime/action, so it just gets better and better with each episode. I think the summary for this one doesn't do it justice, so I'd advise giving it a shot even if the summary doesn't appeal to you.

3.  Weightlifter Fairy Kim Bok Joo | This drama is cute and adorable. There's no misunderstanding between the leads. The cast is amazing, the chemistry is also spot on.  This is a feel-good series. It's from the same writer as Strong Woman Da Bong Soon, but this one has less action and is, therefore, more lighthearted (slice of life).

Hot kissing: The love Knot - no misunderstandings - just difficult to be together because of immortal/human relation

Oh my venus

Like for likes (movie)

Cunning single lady (it's definietly a misunderstanding but in a good way & the way the ML treats the FL is soooo cute and the ending is happy)

Danasmah thank you so much ...i really liked that movie :D

Awww, I'm glad I could help ^_^  

All the showsI know have some type of misunderstanding so I am picking shows based on hugs and kisses

✔️ Witches Romance

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ Fall in Love With Me 

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance 

✔️ Fated to Love You 

✔️ Oh My Venus