Okay,  Welp Tired of female lead who just cries whenever something bad happen and have no backbone and just a pushover. I also hate when they are clingy and doesn't even stand up for herself. I can't stand her just crying and getting bullied by either second female lead or any other person. so This time i don't want to watch it.

I don't want to watch these type of female lead, I want to watch a drama where female lead have a backbone , is feisty or headstrong and isn't flutter easily by guys and it would be great if she doesn't even care or give a wuff about romance  and rather focus on herself and is independent not looking for romance and stuff {does not mean no romance and she doesn't fall in love but she isn't at least looking for it and not trying to fall in love every cute guy she meet} . I also want her to stand up for herself and really doesn't care what she wear and isn't girly girly and is very comfortable with herself. i would also like and have a tomboy-ishpersonality or female lead who doesn't have to look all pretty for guys and stuff (not saying she can't dress nice but not act girly)and isn't drooling over guys. I also would like she being sassy or giving people a piece of mind and just overall  female lead who have a backbone and is headstrong as well independent. Bonus : if she could give some punches and kicks too

Also guys a little request : if there is romance i don't want her to change and became weaker and just don't want her to be drooling over  male lead and being girly stuff. It would be great if male lead falls first than female.

(Note : I am not saying she is supposed to be physically strong but at least mentally strong and independent and focus on herself rather than being clingy , pushover , weak)

For example 

Boys over flower

Secret Garden

Doctors

Maybe Flower boy ramen shop

Lawless Lawyer

Falling for innocence 

Genre doesn't matter As well country

I am not saying female lead have to be badass like kicking and fighting and stuff but you get what i mean :p

Sorry for being picky and long description

Thank you guys <3

• New Tales of A Gisaeng
  • Monstar
  • Perfect match
  • Across the ocean to see you
  • Beauty and Beast
  • From 5 to 9
  • Its okay its love
  • 1% of something
  • My daughter sooyoung
  • Dream High
  • Love Now
  • Inborn Pair
  • Kleun cheewit
  • Neung nai Suang
  • reply 1997
  • ten Miles of peach blossoms
  • love o2o
  • Misty
  • Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (the fl is one of my all time favs)
  • Mondai no Aru Restaurant
  • Kenja no Ai
  • Lengend of Zhen Huan (naive at first but she gets muuuuuch better)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • The Princess Wei Young

1st clip belongs to which show

I hear your voice - being the worst type of lawyer at first, “The truth doesn't win in court. What wins in court is the truth.” but she gets better later on.

If you like Park Shin-Hye in Doctors, then you might want to watch Pinocchio.

It’s okay it’s love - also a head strong doctor

Witch’ court - she would do anything to win the court, you might even hate her for the heartless and cruel act at first

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo - physical strong female lead

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner ( no romance but she is a smart, strong, tomboyish and has a great friendship with both lead males) 

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️ Dr X ( no romance but strong, smart and confident FL) 

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔️ Because it's My First Life (Esom... 2nd lead female is strong, confident, sarcastic, sexy and can kick a#@) 

✔️ Hot Young  Bloods (Park Bo Young is strong, sassy and can kick a#@) 

✔️ Suspicipus Partner ( strong, confident, knows martial arts) 

✔️ Please Come Back Mister (sarcastic, strong, confident, aggressive and kicks a#@  since she is a man's spirit in a woman's body) 

1. Padiwarada (She was the perfect blend )

2. Kon La Kop Fah (Keeps ML under her thumb) 

3. When a Man Falls in Love (Fiesty. Too fiesty and bossy)

4. Cubic (Tomboy, headstrong, doesn’t cry, doesn’t dress attractive for men, etc) 

5. When a Snail falls in Love 

6. Rookie Agent Rogue (Definitely kickass)

7. The Mystic Nine (Definitely not the crying sort) 

• Hi Flower
  • My Only Love Song
  • Wiwa Wah Woon
  • Rahut Torachon 
  • Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah
  • Koo Za Rot Zab
  • The Fox's Summer
  • Fight For My Way