She dislikes him and have no feelings or interest in him, On the other hand male lead starts to like her more  and fallen for female lead but female lead have no interest in him and dislikes him, I don't mind if female lead likes someone else or not. I do want female lead to dislike him or at least no interest in him. So he tries to make her fall for him and she slowly falls for him.

Male lead also needs to falls first.

No weak,pushover,annoying female lead who can't speak her mind.

Open to any  country (Japan,China,Taiwan,Turkish,Korean etc)

Seen:

Bof 

Secreg garden

1 percent of something 

The greatest love

cruel romance: 

historical, romance, drama, action 

Rong Jinxiu whole family gets killed, when her teacher got shot. She toke him to his father. After people come an kill everyone of her family members her and her teacher survive. But, right before her teacher dies he tells her to hand a watch over to a person an travel to shanghai. On the way she meets Zuo Zhen at the time she didn't know that Zuo was 2nd master of a gang group and the scariest man in Shanghai. Rong is a strong bold girl and Zuo comes to love her and secretly help her in many ways. He gets shot an she saves him. He then promises to protect her. He gets rejected a lot but soon after she falls for him after some misunderstandings and troubles. 

• Moon Lovers
  • Pin to Kona
  • High-end crush
  • Noble my love
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • From 5 to 9
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Song
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
  • You're all Surrounded 
  • Marriage, not Dating
  • Lawless Attorney