Okay. I am EXTREMELY bad at dramas. That might not make sense, but take my story. 

I literally can't finish dramas. Take a look at my list! I made an account today to try to help myself organize what I've watched and need to do and things, and I'm not even complete putting the dramas I've watched (and not finished) on there. 

I've found it's partially due to me beingunable to focus, and I like fun, nice stories better. Are there any recommendations for dramas I should watch that are carefree and fun but also hold a good story? That seems like a really weird ask that may be hard to answer, but I'm hoping to find some I haven't watched yet. I'll be updating my list. Or, trying.

Or you could recommend a drama I haven't finished yet! Tell me all about it! Thank you! :) 

I recommend Laughter in Waikiki , light and hilarious ,it's right up your alley . Enjoy !

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is a lightweight romantic comedy drama

DongHuap:

I recommend Laughter in Waikiki , light and hilarious ,it's right up your alley . Enjoy !

Oh yeah! I started that drama a few months ago and didn't finish the first episode purely because I forgot. I'll totally try this one, thanks! :) 

Maybe you should stick to webdramas and Jdramas for now. (Jdramas are usually 10 episodes long, and they are often episodic.)

Some webdramas you can try :
- Thumping Spike
- Spark
- DramaWorld (This one is to watch only after watching a lot of dramas because it's a parody of drama clichés.)

Some Jdramas you can try :
- Gokusen
- Remote

I didn't watch that many Jdramas lately so I can't recommand modern ones.

I personally don't even know what to recommend to you lol I say just finish organizing your lists and then from the shows you have completed and enjoyed, use the recommendation to find more dramas like it and also the tags.

Good Luck!

Well if you have this problem try some movies instead? Or some big budget dramas or some dramas with a more serious storyline as i feel like lightweight korean dramas are very repetitive. Maybe check out highest rated dramas and try some of them. Or maybe try watching some airing drama so you dont feel like you have to binge-watch it and can talk with others about the drama to feel more engaged (currently airing drama Mr. Sunshine is really good! But its is historical romance so not what you are asking for)

Here are my recs (mostly slice-of-life romcoms)
Movies:
Drama special season 7: Red Teacher
Drama special season 7: Legendary Lackey - funny high school story
Miss Granny
Hot Young Bloods

Sunny (personally my most favourite movie ever)

Dramas:
Age of Youth - a group of very different university students live together. Sweet short coming of age drama (12 eps) that is similar to Laughting in Waikiki
Avengers Social Club - 3 women get together to get revenge on people who wronged them. Short funny drama with some intense parts
Because This Is My First Life - main leads get into contract marriage so their parents stop bugging them about getting actually married. This drama is fun but is sometimes more serious
Chief Kim - a gangster starts working for huge company and starts living a righteous life after seeing how corrupted the company is. Funny office drama without romance
Marriage Not Dating - main leads get into contract relationship. Female lead is a little crazy and intense, male lead is rich and has issues. Crazy funny drama
Sassy Go Go - short high school drama. Main leads had good chemistry imo
The Lover - short drama about different unconventional couples in korean society. A very peculiar humour but funny
Together With Me: The Series - thai BL drama. Main leads have really good chemistry but the story is a bit stupid sometimes
You Are Beautiful - female lead disguises as a boy and enters a boy group. I watched this drama long time ago so idk whether it is still so good

✔️ Adolescence  Medley 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

These are light and a bit goofy so you will laugh but not best story 

✔️ My Mr Mermaid

✔️ After School Lucky or Not Season 1

So honestly I've been looking at your dropped list and I've noticed that you drop even shorter shows, so your dropping tendency seems to be not necessarily dependent on the length of the shows. Analyzing your list, I also realized that you tend to drop dramas after they lose their initial momentum, so typically past their climax. I generally lose interest in dramas at the same time you drop them; it's just that I get attached to the characters and don't always want to part with them, am too interested to know how it ends, or can predict how it ends, but still want to actually SEE the leads together or the mystery solved. You don't mind dropping the dramas even on the last episode. Are you sure you mind the fact that you tend to drop everything? Maybe it just doesn't matter to you that much. I don't like dropping dramas, so I will always force myself through the last 1-2 episodes. Maybe it's just not a big deal for you.

I would generally steer you away from shows that are considered too fluffy, or shows that don't have a strong plot (I'm looking at you, Descendants of the Sun). I know you say that cute and fluffy is what you tend to gravitate towards, but it doesn't seem like they genuinely hold your attention for long. I have a feeling you might drop some of the show you are currently watching, like What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, that follows a similar pattern to many shows you dropped. Have you ever tried more gripping crime dramas? Crime or mystery dramas tend to have stronger stories that don't fall apart even when the leads get together. Maybe try something like The Master's Sun? It's a mix of silly/fluffy with a mystery in the background. You may end up dropping it on the last 2 episodes, but you might enjoying the show nonetheless. 

If you are not opposed to movie recommendations, I find Like for Likes to be pretty cute and concise, so you might enjoy it. 

lmao if it makes u feel any better you haven’t dropped nearly as many dramas as i have oof

lololol:

lmao if it makes u feel any better you haven’t dropped nearly as many dramas as i have oof

omg whatttt 219 dramas how