Chicago typewriter | adopted

Devilish Joy | not sure if it applies. ML lost his parents at a young age and was raised by his aunt (who had a son). Both ML and his cousin fall in love with the same girl. 

Black | both brothers fall in love with the same girl (2FL) but during different times. ML when he was a child, brother when he is older. ML can't keep loving her because he dies and becomes a reaper

Noble, my love | both brothers like the same girl. 

Thanks so much everyone!  I've updated the thread list, and will update the Custom List later this evening. :)

• Philippine Dramas:
    - Ngayon at Kailanman (Now and Forever) - half brothers
    - Wildflower
    - Katorse ( Fourteen )
    - Tayong Dalawa (The Two of us) - halfbrothers
  • BTW, earlier My Spring Days was recommended by Arihan D  
  • Most Ive listed are full blood bros except when described otherwise. And here are some additional dramas:
    • Winter Sonata - half brothers, they did not know they were brothers until latter half
    • Let's Go to the Beach 
    • Endless Love (korean)
    • 20th Century Girl and Boy - step bros
    • Persevere Goo haera - adopted brothers
    • Hanoi Bride 
    • Maybe...
      • Uncontrollably fond - ML is the hidden son (from outside the marriage) while SML is the stepson of ML' s father
      • I am sorry I love you - ML was the lost (percieved dead) son, and due to him being lost his mother adopted the SML
      • Scandal - ML is the kidnapped/lost son raised by someone else, while SML is the son they found and thought to be their real son and raised
      • Golden pouch - ML is the lost son raised by soneone else, while SML is the son they found and thought to be the real one and raised
      • Lucky star - brothers tht liked the same girl  just not the FL, ML and his older bro are love rivals for the evil SFL. 

Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost - half brothers

Rule the World

Palace - the Lock Heart Jade

Goong - cousins?

Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy - cousins?

Passionate Love : believe they are half brother

thai

Likit Fah Cha Ta Din : half

Thanks so much everyone!  :)  

Thread list has been updated.  Custom List will be updated later.

• Biscuit Teacher and star candy - the SML was actually a step-uncle of the ML. And they werent really raised together but I guess the step-uncle  was kinda nice to him
  • Goong - they did play together as kids, but the SML was a little rude to the ML when they were kids, and when SML's dad died (right around when they were 8 or 9),  he and his mom immigrated outside of the country. 
 Czakhareina:
  • Biscuit Teacher and star candy - the SML was actually a step-uncle of the ML. And they werent really raised together but I guess the step-uncle  was kinda nice to him
  • Goong - they did play together as kids, but the SML was a little rude to the ML when they were kids, and when SML's dad died (right around when they were 8 or 9),  he and his mom immigrated outside of the country. 

Thanks for the clarification on those.  I'll go ahead and remove them. :)