Most of rom com consists of female lead being dumb or naive and quickly falling for male lead and chasing him Making stupid decisions and overall being annoying. Most of time male lead isn't even interested and she just keep chasing and crying over him. I can't take that!

This time male lead falls first for female lead and he kept falling for her with no response from female lead (as she isn't interested in him or just doesn't like him in romantic way)  Male lead keep falling for her and he began to like her more and more. I mean when he sees her, he automatically feel happy and just good, even by looking at her can tell how much he likes her. He can't tell why he is falling for her but he isI do want to see episodes just falling for female lead liking her as well develop feelings for her rather just couple and then female lead also likes him, just want to see male lead suffer for time while no response from female ;P

I mean this was soo cute and he falls first for her.

so cute!

^-^

i am tired of female lead chasing male lead while he isn't interested. I don't mean female lead should just despise him but i am saying she is not interested in him as romantic way while he is.

Note: Can't stand pushover crybaby dumb,naive who doesn't defend herself and speak her mind. Would love her if she is feisty, sassy, bites back, headstrong. not saying she should be super strong cuz i don't think rom com consist that but fierce, headstrong who talks back and have a temper xD

Thank you :D

Bonus : JEALOUS SCENES xD

I am fine with any countries and i am not saying  only rom com genre it could be more too tho but i would love if there is more comedy.

I have seen : Boys over flower , Secret Garden , Something about one percent , Marriage not dating, Pin to kona,  The greatest love, from 5 to 9

I think i am can't more drama likes this so please help me.

(Sorry for long description, I am in slump lol)