Can anyone think of a drama that is similar to Marriage, Not Dating?  I really want to watch a rom-com similar to this one, but I don't feel like rewatching this drama. The comedy content and that feeling of breathing a fresh air that this drama gives seems to be quite hard to find. Please help me and comment below if you've watched a similar drama! :')

Marriage Not Dating is unique, but if you like a rom-com with a blend of contract marriage and bickering couples, perhaps this is what you’re looking for:

Something about 1 percent (ML is forced into contract marriage by his grandfather)

Lie To Me (ML doesn’t think of marriage at all untill he meets a lovely girl full of blunders who lies to her friends she’s married to him)

Reply 1997 - its really fresh, funny and has cute romance (not fake relatioonship trope though)

Try My Girl (2005).  It's an older drama, so a bit more conservative (and maybe slow paced) in comparison with today's dramas, but I really enjoyed it (ignore the fashion style;)). I actually just finished watching Marriage, Not Dating and thinking of rewatching My Girl because of it.

I won't say too much since I don't want to spoil it for you, but give it a few episodes before deciding whether to continue or not. For me, it really picked up after episode 3.

There is also a Thai remake (2018), but I haven't seen this one yet, so I can't say whether it's as good or not.