Hello, everyone! Can someone, please, recommend Korean dramas (relatively new 2014-2019) where ML is pretty badly injured (shot/stabbed/beaten up/tortured/lots of fainting)? Something like W, Come and hug me, The K2, Vampire Detective?

Descendants of the sun , innocent man

• A Beautiful Mind | ML is psychologically tortured/hurt.
  • Bad Papa | ML is an MMA fighter with some health issues. However, the ending of this show was disappointing, so I hesitate to recommend it.
  • Black | Gets injured several times, since he's a grim reaper wearing the body of a detective.
  • Bring It On, Ghost | ML is involved in several fights with ghosts.
  • Children of Nobody | FL struggles with her past. Big spoilers: she saw her younger sister get abused in the past and struggles with her feelings. She also runs over a little boy and kills him at the start of the drama, which begins to pull her past memories to the surface.
  • Devilish Joy | ML suffers from short term memory loss due to an accident.
  • Feel Good To Die | Satire. ML dies a lot. FL also gets injured.
  • Fight For My Way | ML is an MMA fighter, so some injuries are in order.
  • Hello Monster | FL gets attacked by antagonists several times. She holds her own in the fights, but she's also injured.
  • Kill Me, Heal Me | ML is injured several times. Some psychological injuries also come to the surface. FL was abused in the past.
  •  Lawless Attorney | ML gets into several fights which results in injuries.
  • Let Me Introduce Her | FL gets into several fights which results in injuries. She was also abused physically by someone close, but she doesn't remember due to amnesia after plastic surgery. 
  • Lovely Horribly | FL gets injured several times... however, I don't recommend this show. The plot becomes a mess during the second half of the drama.
  • Memories of the Sword | Three main leads are injured in different ways.
  • Mother | Both female leads (mom and adopted daughter) are injured.
  • Priest | Both ML and FL are injured.
  • Signal | FL and 2ML are injured.
  • Terius Behind Me | ML is injured several times.
  • The Ghost Detective | Both leads get injured several times as they fight against a supernatural antagonist.
  • The Guest | The three leads get injured several times as they fight against a ghost.
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes | Both leads get hurt. The ML gets hurt several times.
  • Thirty But Seventeen | FL was in an accident where she gets hurt (the premise of the story).
  • Voice | Both leads get hurt, more so the ML since he gets into more fights.
  • Voice 2 | Both leads get hurt, but the ML gets some psychological torture as well.
  • Where Stars Land | ML gets into an accident when he was young.
  • While You Were Sleeping | Both leads get injured.
  • Where stars land
  • Innocent man
  • Healer
  • Noble my love
  • 7 days queen 
  • Memories of Alhambra 
  • Robber
  • All in 
  • Bad papa 
  • Wok of Love 
  • Cruel City
  • Missing 9