Need help on finding some decent Chinese Dramas lately , I'm up for anything as long as the plot is fast paced.

Some of my favourite dramas so far:

ashes of love

eternal love

love me if you dare

prince of lan ling

the imperial docteress

Don't watch too many Chinese dramas, but we seem to have similar tastes, so a couple you may like

• Cambrian Period - This has a few action scenes and a decent....plot. It is romance driven, so be warned (not sure if you're into romance). But I do appreciate the secrecy and action scenes of the drama.
  • Evil Minds - Highly recommend this one if you want a good thinking drama. It's very full on and you will definitely need to pay attention. This is my all time favourite Chinese drama :o 
  • My Amazing Boyfriend - Only real romcom sorta Chinese drama that I've watched. A pretty decent watch. The plot isn't a SUPER fast developer, but it's decently paced. I actually would recommend this one + It has sequel. It's the Chinese adaption of the Korean drama, You who came from the stars, but it's very different imo

If you're willing to give a Japanese drama a shot, I think you might like Final Life

relating to fast paced plot and your favorites try Goodbye my princess or Legend of Fuyao

nirvana in fire 

story of yanxi palace 

the story of ming lan (very slow but really good)

• Day and Night 
  • Guardian
  • Reset (movie) 
  • Inside or Outside ( movie) 
  • Four ( movie trilogy) 
  • House of Flying Daggers 
  • Crouching tiger Hidden Dragon