So I have a problem where I suddenly stop watching a drama even though I really like or enjoy it? Like I watch a lot of episodes of the drama and then stop it for random reasons like school, exams, sleepiness, etc.  I always tell myself that I'll continue watching it later and then I never end up doing it :/

I'd really appreciate if someone could look at my on hold list and tell me one or more dramas that NEED to continue watching. I'm trying to finish at least 10-15 dramas from the list. 

Or even try to convince me to finish the shows on my currently watching list first lmao

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm very curious to know if I'm the only one or not.

Thank you in advance! <33

You are having some drama slump. Hahaha dont worry it happens to the best of us. I totally suggest trying out different things or watching something different, like movies. Just to get a change of pace feel. And so i suggest you definitely check out: Miracle of cell no7 (Kr), our Times (Tw), teachers diary (thai), azumi (Jp).

But from your list, definitely chsck out:  

1. Just between lovers
  2. Goblin
  3. What happaned to secretary kim
  4. mother
  5. Six flying dragons
  6. Crowned clown
  7. Reply 1994
  8. Oh my ghostess
  9. Splash Splash love - Not on your list but you should definitely watch
  10. Queen InHyuns man - another not on your list but you should definitely check out

Hmmm from your On Hold List I'd recommend picking back up Reply 1994, Oh My Ghostess, and Meteor Garden. And from your Plan To Watch, Weightlifting Fairy is fantastic:D 

I'd highly recommend you pick SFD and Secretary Kim back up.

I'd say pick up Goblin again. It has a good payoff at the end (every piece falling back neatly in place).

I will definitely recommend you :-

• Wednesday 3:30 p.m. Because romance is worth watching, so cute and sweet and simple!!!! 
  • Suits Because Bromance is too good!!!! 

Its great when i see others do the same thing i do. Most of your on holds are on my on hold list so cant help there but thirty but seventeen on your plan to watch got me out of one of my slumps after putting shows on hold for a few months. 

Also this isnt on your list but another show where i couldn't stop watching after a streak of slumps that was pretty entertaining  and i think you might like

Rebel

A lot on your list is on my hold or dropped list as well.   there are quite a few where you have left only a couple eps to go that i would have finished but am ignoring those assuming you just could care less or couldnt take it anymore.  LOL  The two that I think had many more eps to go that I think I'd reconsider are 

1.  Goblin -   the cinematography and OST alone are reasons to continue, but the acting really is good on Gong Yoo's part as well as everyone else.   The bromance and the humor in this have been such classics at this point that you are missing out.    

2.  Are You Human too -  the 2nd half is the best half.   when there are two of him is when you see how good of an actor he really has become. 

Definitely  Goblin, Oh My Ghost, and Six Flying Dragons

My faves off you're on hold list

1. A Korean Odyessy
  2. Goblin
  3. Just Between Lovers 
  4. Romance is a Bonus Book
  5. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

Others that I've watched and enjoyed:

1. Are you human too?
  2. Jugglers
  3. Oh My Ghostess
  4. School 2017
  5. Strongest Deliveryman
  6. The K2
  7. She was Pretty
  8. Your Honour

I would pick What's Wrong with Secretary Kim  and Goblin

For me, I have dropped several dramas. The dramas that become a chore for me to finish. I seldomly try to finish if there is only a few episodes left , but I have long given up on finishing every drama I start watching and stick to what I enjoy.

I also suggest that you can try watching shorter dramas instead and see if you can pick up the pace again. There are several great 8-12 episode K-dramas, as well as shorter J-dramas.

A Korean Odyssey: Fun and unique story

Incomplete Life: flowing story and deep life lessons

Goblin: cool lines, original jokes, original and exciting story, I was curious for especially the king and the queen's story 

Love in the Moonlight: fun, cute, many touching scenes, one of the very First Kdramas I've watched and it had looked to me as if nobody could write such a beautiful story except its writers

The Crowned Clown: breath taking story, exciting till the end, and there is a boy (main lead) who shines as if he is the sun in the darkness 

I have a similar problem but not that severe. If I like a drama too much, I definetely complete but if the drama is good but not that much, even though nothing is wrong, I stop watching sometimes. I guess I want to do something different at those times. This could ve the reason. The above dramas are the ones I rated 10 or 9,5. And I don't rate 10 any drama that easily.