So, I think I've been spoiled after I found these two gems What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and She Was Pretty , because they showed me that you can legitimately have ridiculous amounts of episodes at the end devoted to nothing but fluffy romance and fanservice  basically as the story is over. And scenes that make you either clap for the couple or put your hands together and exclaim 'AAAWWWW'

So, I was wondering if you could recommend me shows that have that and some other characteristics.

-SLS or Love triangles (preferably absent, but if they are present) at most at the level of She Was Pretty , the SML and SFL weren't even in the same galaxy as to be even on the list of potential candidates to win over the ML or FL's hearths. (An Awful Example that I don't like is Marriage, Not Dating , as the FL fooled around with the SLS for half the drama .... no just no, even if it was clear that she would end up with the ML,I hate this, she even had a steamy kiss with the SLS first ..... nope)

-At least two episodes at the end with nothing but fan service and fluff.

-Romance and them getting together is the focus  (other plots that go alongside this I'm fine with)

- Comedy, so a rom-com basically (preferably).

-If stupid seemingly mandatory tropes are present (we have to separate for a while ... for reasons .....ect) let them be at least either short (one episode) or well done. (This one is not well done but I liked it because it was short in Thirty but Seventeen the ML basically just walked it off for a bit and came back, while the FL was like 'why the fuck do I have to go?' and it was done and over in like a span of 15min max.)(A well done one but it takes too long is in the show I am not a Robot where the ML had a ton of pent up anger that was fully justified and it took time to unload and process)

-And lastly I prefer Korean dramas 

Additional examples (and suggestions for fans of what I described)

Oh My Venus

Shopping King Louis (This one is a fluff fest from beginning to end but has stupid ass trope near the end so it technically doesn't fit the bill as it both takes too long and is not done well, still an awesome show)

Touch Your Hearth (again with the stupid trope that is both done badly and is too long, but as above is a fluff fest, the leads are cute but maybe because of the shoestring budget are awkward as fuck when alone :D, though ML is a dork to the bone so maybe that's why )

DISCLAIMER

She Was Pretty ( for those who decide to watch it, for me at least it get's good after episode 4, till then try and push through :D )

• Weightlifting fairy
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Boku Unmei no hito desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko

Hi there, maybe you can try these :

- Ashi girl

- Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover

- From Me to You

- Splash Splash LOVE

- Strobe Edge

- Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story

fanitha:
  • Weightlifting fairy
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Boku Unmei no hito desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko

I watched both Shopping King Louis and Weightlifting fairy and both were great.

Sudosaure:

Hi there, maybe you can try these :

- Ashi girl

- Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover

- From Me to You

- Splash Splash LOVE

- Strobe Edge

- Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story

Will check them out, thank you very much!

Ivo:

Will check them out, thank you very much!

You're welcome !

• My Strange Hero 
  • I am Not a Robot 

Both had a ton more fluff at the end 

Stevie70:
  • My Strange Hero 
  • I am Not a Robot 

Both had a ton more fluff at the end 

Thanks man. I watched 'I am not a Robot' and it was awesome. Will check 'My strange Hero' never heard of it before.

after coming across your thread, i can say we got the same interest dude.

So, here are some my favorite fluffly drama-

romance is a bonus book (ML is all over FL and and there is cringe-worthy fluff present for fans like us)

Something about 1% (an ideal drama for you)

though you said only korean, but'll suggest you widen up your range and also give a go to these chinese dramas. I can guarantee you'll LOVE 'em

Boss & me {if you liked WWWSK, there's no chance you'll not like it}

Well intended love (not exactly what you are looking for, but since we got the same feels for dramas i hope you'll also like this)

notyourunni:

after coming across your thread, i can say we got the same interest dude.

So, here are some my favorite fluffly drama-

romance is a bonus book (ML is all over FL and and there is cringe-worthy fluff present for fans like us)

Something about 1% (an ideal drama for you)

though you said only korean, but'll suggest you widen up your range and also give a go to these chinese dramas. I can guarantee you'll LOVE 'em

Boss & me {if you liked WWWSK, there's no chance you'll not like it}

Well intended love (not exactly what you are looking for, but since we got the same feels for dramas i hope you'll also like this)

Thank you very much! I watched Boss&Me and Loved it! It does seem we are looking for similar stuff.

Also watched Something about 1% (I think they chose the stupid separation trope here and it went on too long IMO, but I liked it)

Will check out Romance is a bonus book and Well intended love. I didn't know about the second one.

Yeah I usually go for Korean dramas. I just don't like the chinese language, or how it sounds. I know it's weird as korean (far as I know) is a derivative but welp it's what it is :D. Same with for example Spanish, I just don't like it. But love Portuguese.

And I got burned on Love 020. I mean as far as fluff and the rest goes it seems perfect. But man human beings do not talk like that :D with like random quotes from poets, one word answers that are supposed to be clever play on words with layers to them and the other has to ponder the meaning and like wut?! It may be just that the translation was bad (but I watched it on netflix)

“Yeah I usually go for Korean dramas. I just don't like the chinese language, or how it sounds. I know it's weird as korean (far as I know) is a derivative but welp it's what it is :D.”

Totally off topic, but just wanted to mention - Korean is certainly not a Chinese derivative! It actually belongs to its own language family.  That being said, I used to dislike the sound of Chinese until I heard someone talking about how melodic it was...since then it has grown on me and I actually find it quite pretty now.

I really enjoyed Suspicious Partner, it was the drama that actually sold me on K Dramas and also made me a Ji Chang Wook fan. I like the fluffy romantic kind of dramas, but this drama did have a bit of suspense in it although I actually didn't mind. 

Another one I liked was Noble My Love with Sung Hoon. Super cute, pretty short, and just fun to watch. 

Liyahna:

“Yeah I usually go for Korean dramas. I just don't like the chinese language, or how it sounds. I know it's weird as korean (far as I know) is a derivative but welp it's what it is :D.”

Totally off topic, but just wanted to mention - Korean is certainly not a Chinese derivative! It actually belongs to its own language family.  That being said, I used to dislike the sound of Chinese until I heard someone talking about how melodic it was...since then it has grown on me and I actually find it quite pretty now.

Did not know that, cool. I actually did hear about the melody of Chinese and I do find it fascinating how you can get drastically different meanings in words based on the exact same letters by changing the pitch. But however fascinating it is I still don't like it :D. I certainly try and have enjoyed a couple of their dramas.

Maybe one day :D, thank you for the clarification!

SammyHunnyBear:

I really enjoyed Suspicious Partner, it was the drama that actually sold me on K Dramas and also made me a Ji Chang Wook fan. I like the fluffy romantic kind of dramas, but this drama did have a bit of suspense in it although I actually didn't mind. 

Another one I liked was Noble My Love with Sung Hoon. Super cute, pretty short, and just fun to watch. 

Thanks dude! I started watching Suspicious Partner recently and it is fluffy and quite funny, with a few caveats. There are however a lot of disruptions to the lovebirds and I think I got to the point where the 'dad drama' starts so ... powering through :D

Did not know about Noble My Love, will check it out.

these are my favorite ;)

oh my venus

weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

fight for my way 

because this is my first life

the beauty inside

thirty but seventeen 

jealousy incarnate

Oh my ghostess