• They don't see e/o in a romantic way at first
  • not necessarily hate
    • maybe just friends before
    • or they like another person
  • Good drama that you'll give decent rating (not a waste of time)

Not a must:

• I usually prefer simple girls (like above-mentioned, Gangnam Beauty, Reply 1998, IU/Kim Go-eun, Jun ji hyun, etc.) 
  • better if they aren't dumb

I really enjoyed: Weightlifting Fairy, I am a not Robot

(I like the premise of it) The Time We Were Not in Love

I think you might like Good Doctor - leads start as friends, but they relationship is slowly changing, this drama is definitely not a waste of time, plot is well-written and acting is great ❤

Another one that I think fits your description is Beautiful Gong Shim- sweet, funny and heartwarming drama, leads also start as friends and Nam Goong Min is simply adorable;-)

Also if you haven't seen Coffee Prince I definitely recommend- both ML and FL like someone else at the beginning, the story is extremely funny and addicting and Kim Jae Wook plays hot support character xD 

Definitely:

• In Time With You (Taiwan) - the original The time they were not in love, and way way way 200% better than the korean version. 
  • Across the ocean to see you (china) -  office worker
  • Buzzer beater (Japan) - started with an interesting froendship
  • Reply 1994 / 1997 / 1988 (korea)
  • Just dance Sports (Korea)
  • Let's eat (korea) 

Coffee Prince: Due to her tomboyish appearance, the male lead mistakenly believes the female lead is a guy. She ends up working at his coffee shop - where only good looking men are hired - and they gradually become very good friends before they fall in love.

Bromance: Although there may be early hints of attraction, the focus of the drama initially is building a solid foundation of friendship. The female lead has been forced by her parents to pretend to be male until she turns twenty-five so the (presumably straight) male lead doesn't really think of her as a romantic option for a good while. The attraction isn't immediate on her end either. The female lead is pretty unassuming and straightforward (aside from having to keep her true gender hidden).

Ever Night: This might qualify? The main characters are not related but they've lived together most of their lives; as a young child, the male lead took her in when he found her as a baby. There are subtle hints of attraction in the early episodes, but they're subtle enough, I guess, that many viewers didn't pick up on it and ended up pretty shocked by the transition to a romantic relationship (much) later. Their dynamic in the earlier episodes has more of a "best friends" or "siblings" vibe overall, and the female lead is definitely a simple girl (in a good way).

Siyah Beyaz Ask (Black and White Love) -  This is a Turkish drama and it has one of the best romances  I have ever seen! Highly recommended. The male lead is a sort of hitman who works for his uncle. He captures a doctor (female lead) and forces her to operate on someone. She overhears something she shouldn't have so the uncle orders the male lead to kill the doctor. He refuses to do so and marries her instead to protect her and to use her to protect his family from her brother who is a policeman.  

Still checking the recommendations, but I'll up this since I enjoy this type of 'development'