Hey, I just got into watching dramas but I can't really find dramas that I would like.  I really loved My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Put Your Head on My Shoulder and My First First Love. 

Are there any similar dramas? (Romance/School)

Thank you for the help!

• Weighlifting fairy kim bokjoo (korea_college)
  • Shut Up flower boy band (korea_High school)
  • Love O2O (china_college)
  • Kingyo club (japan_highschool)
  • My huckleberry friends (china_high school)
  • With you (china_high school)
  • hi school love on (korea_high school)
  • Monstar (korea_highschool)
  • Go back couple (korea_college)
  • Good morning call (japan_highscool)
  • Orange Days (japan_college)
  • reply series (korea_ highschool + college to adulthood)
 Czakhareina:
  • Weighlifting fairy kim bokjoo (korea_college)
  • Shut Up flower boy band (korea_High school)
  • Love O2O (china_college)
  • Kingyo club (japan_highschool)
  • My huckleberry friends (china_high school)
  • With you (china_high school)
  • hi school love on (korea_high school)
  • Monstar (korea_highschool)
  • Go back couple (korea_college)
  • Good morning call (japan_highscool)
  • Orange Days (japan_college)
  • reply series (korea_ highschool + college to adulthood)

Thank you! I looked over Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Hi! School - Love On, they both seem very nice, I will start to watch them soon.

I just finished watching Love O2O, it wasn't bad, but It was too long and some parts were boring for me. I mentioned above that I look for romance/school type of dramas, but "innocent love" would be the perfect word to describe what I want (the type of love that the dramas I mentioned has).

Boss and Me-office relationship

My Huckleberry Friends-high school

A Love So Beautiful-high school/college/adult life

Le Coup De Foudre-high school/college/adult life

When We Were Young (2018)-high school

Accidentally in Love-college romance

So I recommend you Boys over Flowers. It's a kdrama classic and leads are high schoolers. It's first love type of love story and it's really funny. Another one I recommend is Heartstrings. Leads are college students and it's musical drama with great OST. You might also like Playful Kiss. It's very popular drama that's funny and cute. It also has Japanese version I heard. 

+ Ma Boy- really cute short drama when you don't have time for longer dramas

• hanazakari-no-kimitachi-e (japan)-highschool, gender bender
  • hwarang (korea)-historical, i guess its a school setting , pretty boys learning how to be warriors
  • love-rain(korea), girl in college
  • flower-boy-ramen-shop(korea), male lead in highschool, female lead is the teacher (not the innocent kind of romance you might be looking for)

Sassy Go Go- Has the innocent love you are looking for
+1 for When We Were Young (the 2018 version)
+1 Weighlifting fairy kim bokjoo
Our Times- A Taiwanese movie, and definitely has that innocent first love vibe to it
Goong (aka as Princess Hour-Korean version)- Not sure if this drama will have what you're looking for, but still worth giving a try.
School 2017- The romance between the leads was absolutely cute.

Wambels:

Thank you! I looked over Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Hi! School - Love On, they both seem very nice, I will start to watch them soon.

I just finished watching Love O2O, it wasn't bad, but It was too long and some parts were boring for me. I mentioned above that I look for romance/school type of dramas, but "innocent love" would be the perfect word to describe what I want (the type of love that the dramas I mentioned has).

Oh you didn't like Love O2O that much. Awww too bad. I loved it. I love that there is not much secondary villainy characters that do damage to the main leads relationship. 

But for innocent first love. Definitely check out Kingyo Club, but this one is on the Melodrama side.

Also definitely try movies like:

• Our Times (Taiwan) 
  • Kimi no Todoke (Japan) 
  • One week friends (Japan) 
  • Crazy thing called love (Thailand) 
  • Blue Gate crossing (Taiwan) 
  • The classic (Korea) 

I co-recommend sassy go go.  Heirs is also technically a school romance, though one filled with drama.  It is also a huge hit or miss for most people, despite having a good cast.

looktothestars:

Boss and Me-office relationship

My Huckleberry Friends-high school

A Love So Beautiful-high school/college/adult life

Le Coup De Foudre-high school/college/adult life

When We Were Young (2018)-high school

Accidentally in Love-college romance

I'll try A Love So Beautiful and When We Were Young, thank you!

Kdramalover203:

So I recommend you Boys over Flowers. It's a kdrama classic and leads are high schoolers. It's first love type of love story and it's really funny. Another one I recommend is Heartstrings. Leads are college students and it's musical drama with great OST. You might also like Playful Kiss. It's very popular drama that's funny and cute. It also has Japanese version I heard. 

+ Ma Boy- really cute short drama when you don't have time for longer dramas

I looked over Boys over Flowers but it's a bit long, so I will watch it later, but thank you!

usna:

https://mydramalist.com/24644-a-love-so-beautiful

https://mydramalist.com/15449-sassy-go-go

I'll watch them both, they look very interesting.

NightTraveller:

Sassy Go Go- Has the innocent love you are looking for
+1 for When We Were Young (the 2018 version)
+1 Weighlifting fairy kim bokjoo
Our Times- A Taiwanese movie, and definitely has that innocent first love vibe to it
Goong (aka as Princess Hour-Korean version)- Not sure if this drama will have what you're looking for, but still worth giving a try.
School 2017- The romance between the leads was absolutely cute.

I'll watch Sassy Go Go and When We Were Young, they both look very nice.

I tried Weightlifiting fairy kim bokjoo, it's okay but I didn't really like the theme and it's a bit boring, so I dropped it. 

Czakhareina:

Oh you didn't like Love O2O that much. Awww too bad. I loved it. I love that there is not much secondary villainy characters that do damage to the main leads relationship. 

But for innocent first love. Definitely check out Kingyo Club, but this one is on the Melodrama side.

Also definitely try movies like:

• Our Times (Taiwan) 
  • Kimi no Todoke (Japan) 
  • One week friends (Japan) 
  • Crazy thing called love (Thailand) 
  • Blue Gate crossing (Taiwan) 
  • The classic (Korea) 

I didn't really like Love O2O because it's not really focusing on the leads relationship (there are a lot of scenes that focus on the company and her friend's relationship which I find boring). 

I also dropped Weightlifiting fairy kim bokjoo because it barely focused on their relationship.

Dreamwalker:

I co-recommend sassy go go.  Heirs is also technically a school romance, though one filled with drama.  It is also a huge hit or miss for most people, despite having a good cast.

I'll watch Sassy Go Go.

I couldn't find Heirs, can you please give a link to it?

drama2848:

A Love So Beautiful

Behind Your Smile

Meteor Garden 2018

Something About 1 Percent

Noble, My Love

Hotel King

Shining Inheritance

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

My Secret Romance

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Age of Youth 

Eulachacha Waikiki 

Sassy Go Go 

School 2017 

I'll watch A Love So Beautiful, Sassy Go Go and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. 

Thank you!

--------------------------------

If you have more recommendations feel free to post them, especially Korean ones that are not  too long (20 ep) and are similar to My Id Is Gangnam Beauty and Put Your Head On My Shoulder :)