Hey everyone! I'm really into Thai movies and dramas nowadays. Please recommend me some good ones. Any genre will do. Thank you. :)
A Little Crazy Thing Called Love
prettytin wrote: A Little Crazy Thing Called Love

i have seen it already and loved it!
I really liked all that dramas: 3 Golden Men (Sarm Noom Nuer Tong) Code of Envy (Rahut Rissaya) Diamond-cut Pearl (Mook Liam Petch) Love Never Dies (Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay) Rark Boon Revolving Hearts (Wong Wien Hua Jai) The Boiling Sun (Tawan Deard) The Heart's Shadow (Ngao Hua Jai) The Trickery of Love Dupes the Heart (Kol Ruk Luang Jai) Wanida Love’s Radiance (Leum Prai Lai Ruk)
Chocolate and Raging Phoenix
Err...are horror movies all right too?
Sakakibara wrote: Err...are horror movies all right too?

Yes! Do you know any good ones?
Loretti wrote: I really liked all that dramas:

3 Golden Men (Sarm Noom Nuer Tong)
Code of Envy (Rahut Rissaya)
Diamond-cut Pearl (Mook Liam Petch)
Love Never Dies (Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay)
Rark Boon
Revolving Hearts (Wong Wien Hua Jai)
The Boiling Sun (Tawan Deard)
The Heart's Shadow (Ngao Hua Jai)
The Trickery of Love Dupes the Heart (Kol Ruk Luang Jai)
Wanida
Love’s Radiance (Leum Prai Lai Ruk)

Hey! Thank you for the list! Where can i watch them ? Please give the link to the sites.
Oh yes I do! My favourites are: - Shutter (that's maybe the most famous), super creepy ghost story - Coming Soon, another ghost story - Haunted Universities, a collection of short stories - Alone, creepy and sad together - Dorm, starts a bit scary but is more a drama...probably the best of the bunch together with Shutter! Aaand, I just checked and you can find all of them on asianhorror movies except for Alone...but that one's on youtube!
Sakakibara wrote: Oh yes I do! My favourites are:

- Shutter (that's maybe the most famous), super creepy ghost story
- Coming Soon, another ghost story
- Haunted Universities, a collection of short stories
- Alone, creepy and sad together
- Dorm, starts a bit scary but is more a drama...probably the best of the bunch together with Shutter!

Aaand, I just checked and you can find all of them on asianhorror movies except for Alone...but that one's on youtube!

Oh thanks ! Thanks a lot! I'll be watching 'shutter' first .It has got very nice reviews.
I saw a Thai horror movie a few years back called Ghost of Mae Nak. It was pretty good.

For dramas, I really enjoyed Wong Wian Hua Jai, Sao Chai Hi-Tech, Sawan Biang, Kaew Tah Pee, Namtan Mai, Pin Anong, Sood Sanae Ha, and Jam Loey Rak. I hope that helps. :)
juibipotter wrote: Hey! Thank you for the list! Where can i watch them ? Please give the link to the sites

here are the links:
3 Golden Men (Sarm Noom Nuer Tong)
Code of Envy (Rahut Rissaya) - don't know where you can watch it but you can download it here
Diamond-cut Pearl (Mook Liam Petch)
Love Never Dies (Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay)
Rark Boon
Revolving Hearts (Wong Wien Hua Jai) - only download here
The Boiling Sun (Tawan Deard)
The Heart's Shadow (Ngao Hua Jai)
The Trickery of Love Dupes the Heart (Kol Ruk Luang Jai)
Wanida
Love’s Radiance (Leum Prai Lai Ruk) -only download here

I'm also now watching a good lakorn The Sixth Sense but it's in the middle of subbing.
Sawang Biang - angsty dysfunctional relationship between OTP! must see!