hi can u recommend me some age gap romance dramas i prefer the male being the older one but im fine with either and it doesnt have to be big age gap like 10+ or  something

so far the only age gap with the male being older one that i have watched is Doctors K-drama

• Goblin
  • Marriage contract
  • Sweet 18
  • Hotaru no Hikari
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • We married as a job
  • Because it's my first time 
  • That fool
  • Cinderella and the four knights

There are some age gap romances to be found in c drama.

The sister of the ML in Loving, Never Forgetting gets gradually romantically involved with the older male secretary of the family. There's a huge gap between their ages, but also in status. I enjoyed their story much more than the romance of the leading couple.

The age gap between the FL/palace girl and the ML/emperor in Story of Yanxi Palace is more than 16 years, their love takes ages to develop long after her romance with the SML. I loved their chemistry and funny quarreling scenes.

In Eternal Love is a side story about the love between Dong Hua Di Jun, the old Emperor of Heaven, and Bai Feng Jiu, the teenage fox goddess. Their story has its own spinoff series, Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book  Recommended!

Takane to Hana  is a Japanese drama based on a manga and is sweet and funny. ML has great character growth. 

In addition:

• Otousan to Yobasete
  • Dong yi
  • Eccentric daughter in law
  • papakatsu
  • I am sam
  • Khun chai taratorn

Not that happy ending

• Spring day of my life
  • Mr.Sunshine
  • love song
  • My mister