Hello everybody! 

I am looking for an oddly specific type of drama/or movie that has the following: 

• Dominant girl protects boy. 
  • Reversed relationship roles. 
  • Feminine guy/ manly girl.

What I'm NOT looking for: 

• Tomboy girl cosplay romance, stuff like (Nail Shop Paris/  Coffee Prince etc..) 
  • Dropping hints to this kind of premise but suddenly turning it into the typical k-drama/gender norm relationship trope.  

I find it very difficult to find this kind of romance, but any help is greatly appreciated! 

Also, it can be from any country, no restrictions there :)  

thank you!  

you can have a look at the japanese drama Otomen, i don't really remember how their relationship develops, but she likes martial arts, and, he's fond of shojo mangas, baking cakes, sewing... 

he's not weak, so he doesn't really need to be protected, but he fits the "feminine guy" criterion :) 

his friends have "girls" interests too

Even though I haven't watched it yet, the first drama that comes to mind is Triad Princess. The FL is literally ML's body guard :)

King2Hearts Not exactly what you are asking for, but FL protect ML all the time. I think you'll like this one.

Oh My General

Otomen +1

Ho Goo's Love

lucy_lu:

you can have a look at the japanese drama Otomen, i don't really remember how their relationship develops, but she likes martial arts, and, he's fond of shojo mangas, baking cakes, sewing... 

he's not weak, so he doesn't really need to be protected, but he fits the "feminine guy" criterion :) 

his friends have "girls" interests too

Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely check it out, it sounds similar to what I am looking for :D

whateverlili_:

King2Hearts Not exactly what you are asking for, but FL protect ML all the time. I think you'll like this one.

Oh My General

Otomen +1

Ho Goo's Love

Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendations! <3 ''Oh my General''  turned out to be exactly what I was looking for :) I will check out the rest as well! 

It's Okay To Be Sensitive 1, 2

Close-Knit

Sagideka

1. Hotel del Luna - FL is powerful, arrogant, cold and practically immortal. She protects the ML on several occasions. ML is a regular human who is afraid of ghosts and has a responsible personality. When he helps the FL he usually does so by attempting to give her medical help or moral guidance.
  2. Strongest Delivery Man - FL has strong fighting skills and a prickly personality that she needs to get by in a sexist and male dominated industry. I can't remember if she ever uses her skills to protect the ML. The ML is kind and sweet. 
 acom:

It's Okay To Be Sensitive 1, 2

Close-Knit

Sagideka

Thank you for the great recommendations :) haven't heard of the first title gonna check it out today for sure! 

Pyapi:

Even though I haven't watched it yet, the first drama that comes to mind is Triad Princess. The FL is literally ML's body guard :)

I just finished watching it today and it's really good. Their relationship is mostly equal, they just don't have any of the tropes that you usually see. 

maybe Sixteen Syndrome

strong woman do bong soo