Hello, I am looking for dramas, films, etc with some good boys n girls. Even if the dog is just there in the background and is happy, things like that, or super good dogs like Lassie who saved people, things like that.

If at all possible, please nothing with the dog dying, I need some. Really good dog stuff right now 

Thirty But Seventeen had a cute little dog around the house. I believe there was a dogs in Oh My Ghostess too. Uncontrollably Fond had a big dog too, though I remember it being a sadder drama which may not be up your alley.

Many thanks! I'll give these a go and be careful with the last one ^^

Let's Eat Season 1 ❤️ There's a cute Pomeranian owned by the lead that's mostly there to be cute and cuddled lol. Although sometimes he's a critical part in some scenes, and most of the time he's shown as a smart dog

caramel:

Let's Eat Season 1 ❤️ There's a cute Pomeranian owned by the lead that's mostly there to be cute and cuddled lol. Although sometimes he's a critical part in some scenes, and most of the time he's shown as a smart dog

Many thank yous!

Sakanoue Animal Clinic

Marumo no Okite

Plus: A talking dog and two cute children. I couldn't stress enough how amazing that talking dog is.

Minus: There's a dead parent in the beginning.

+1 for Thirty But Seventeen

I'll add Wednesday 3:30 PM 

And for something a little different, try Kimi wa Petto

fanitha:

Sakanoue Animal Clinic

Thank you!

kura2ninja:

Marumo no Okite

Plus: A talking dog and two cute children. I couldn't stress enough how amazing that talking dog is.

Minus: There's a dead parent in the beginning.

talking doggo? I'm in, 100% I'm gonna give this one a go

AH :

+1 for Thirty But Seventeen

I'll add Wednesday 3:30 PM 

And for something a little different, try Kimi wa Petto

look at the tiny puppo i love them already omg ;; thank you!

thank you! I'll get to these asap

dogs saving people swedish house mafia music video

eightocci:

dogs saving people swedish house mafia music video

you're the best ;;

also add the beauty inside to the list 

also in Chicago Typewriter they fl is a vet and a dog plays an important part in the plot at the beginning  

dramaworld:

also add the beauty inside to the list 

also in Chicago Typewriter they fl is a vet and a dog plays an important part in the plot at the beginning  

tyyyyy