So... perhaps this ML has a kind of Second Male Lead feel, he isn't who we think ends up with FL. Or he might be seen as less, he/others not thinking he would be her choice (poor etc. or generally believes himself 'less'/ not as ideal as the SML). Or the FLs being stubborn and we don't believe she's ever going to commit (hello Search:WWW/DOTS). Basically the audience are rooting for him because he has the odds against him, you know?! I can't think of any off the top of my head... any country xx :)

Maybe

• In Time With You
  • Adolescent medley
  • Dream High
  • Densha otoko
  • Takane No Hana
  • 101st proposal
  • Girls Generation 1979

From Czakhareina's list, I agree with for theones  I've seen - ITWY, Takana No Hana, and Girl's Generation 1979.  I'd add A Poem a Day

What happened in Bali....it's old but good

• That fool
  • Densha otoko
  • Takane no Hana
 Czakhareina:

Maybe

• In Time With You
  • Adolescent medley
  • Dream High
  • Densha otoko
  • Takane No Hana
  • 101st proposal
  • Girls Generation 1979

Thank you... may or may not have already binged Girls Generation 1979!!... ummm,  Also struggling to find In Time With You anywhere... but def. try that when I can :) xx

burhaaadmi:

From Czakhareina's list, I agree with for theones  I've seen - ITWY, Takana No Hana, and Girl's Generation 1979.  I'd add A Poem a Day

A Poem A Day does sound good... can I ask whether she's actually decent at her job? I have a pet peeve for medical dramas with half-assed FLs who are in no way professional or competent (e.g overemotional or have a trauma that causes them to freeze up every. single. time)  etc. or generally dangerous to actually treat patients (even though its a drama haha) xx

PerfectMistake:

What happened in Bali....it's old but good

How tragic is the tragedy tag haha, should I save it for a sob-fest?! xx

fanitha:
  • That fool
  • Densha otoko
  • Takane no Hana

Thank you!! Takane no Hana's definitely a running rec. here xx

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Shocking tragic. Like one of the most tragic WTF left field ending ever. As you watch, you are not prepared to how it will all go down, one of those dramas where everyone doesn't have any happy ending. Everyone ends miserably. But it was brilliant, much like a macbeth ending

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Not gonna lie its pretty sad and you should definitely save it for your sobfest...but it's really good and I was rooting for the "SML"

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

A Poem A Day does sound good... can I ask whether she's actually decent at her job? I have a pet peeve for medical dramas with half-assed FLs who are in no way professional or competent (e.g overemotional or have a trauma that causes them to freeze up every. single. time)  etc. or generally dangerous to actually treat patients (even though its a drama haha) xx

She is depicted as being competent. I'm not qualified to say whether the depiction is accurate, but her competence is made a feature of her character.