Recently I have been into dramas where the male lead shows the most affection towards the female lead 

whether it is through jealousy or just being really over protective of the female lead. I want the female lead to be clueless only when it comes to love. I also want her to be more on the reserved side. For example, when the female lead is jealous she tends to not show it to the main male lead and keeps it to herself. I want the male 

lead to be madly in love with the female lead maybe even to the point that he can not live without her. I only 

want the main male lead to be the one that is helplessly in love with the female lead not the second male lead. 

It would be a bonus if there is no second male lead.

**For lakorns, I know there are slap/kiss or revenge genre. For those I want the male lead to not be able to go through the revenge or hurt the female lead anymore because he loves her too much.

~I enjoy dramas from all around (Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc...)

**Dramas that I have seen that I enjoyed:

+ I Can Hear Your Voice (Korean)

+Who Are You? School 2015 [Sadly it is the second male lead] (Korean)

+Jewel In the Palace (Korean)

+Cheese In the Trap (Korean)

+Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Korean)

+Noble My Love (Korean)

+Cruel Romance (Chinese)

+Sound of the Desert (Chinese)

+Pin Anong (Thai)

+Tomorrow I Will Still Love You (Thai)

+Hua Jai Sila (Thai)

+Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Thai)

+From 5 To 9 (Japanese)

+Summer's Desire (Taiwanese)

**I want to be obvious that the male lead is helplessly in love with the female lead!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

I can't guarantee these are what you seek, and not all of terms are applied, but the guys on these dramas pretty much like the girl first.

- In Time With You / I Don't Love You Yet 

- A Gentleman's Dignity

- 20th Century Boy and Girl

- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

- Go Ho's Starry Night 

- Boss & Me

- The Heirs

- and of course boys over flowers /  hana yori dango lmao

• Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Well intended love
  • High end crush
  • Secret Garden
  • The greatest love
  • Pin to Kona
  • Hana yori Dango
  • Takane no Hana
  • When the Camellia blooms

• Secret Garden 

• Coffee Prince 

• Heirs

• Strong woman Do Bong Soon

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

Go Ahead

Strong Woman Do bong Soon

Sparkle Love

Romance of Tiger and Rose

The Sweet Girl

Hi Flower

Also try:

• Dating in the Kitchen
  • Tale of Nokdu
  • School 2017
  • Falling for Innocence

Love by Hypnotic

Cunning Single Lady

Lady and Liar - similar to Cruel Romance. ML is crazy in love with FL, he gets injured for her, sacrifices for her etc.

Well Intended Love seasons 1 and 2

In addition:

* = Male Lead Pursues the Female Lead First | + = Female Lead is clueless | ^ = Male Lead displays jealousy/can be a bit aggressive in his pursuit | > = Doesn't have a 2ML or has one who quickly backs away.

LOVE AND REDEMPTION !!! 

The male lead is SOOOOOO protective and SOO in love with the female lead no matter how many times she hurt him. He's always by her side whenever she needs him !! He's also very strong and powerful himself.  (worry not the girl is not powerless and weak)  Basically very much like Wang So in Scarlet heart which I SWOOOONNNN over too myself. So imagine having Wang So but MORE !! The second male lead is basically useless, there's no second lead syndrome AT ALL. 

Give it a try !!

+ General and I 

The ML is crazy in love with the FL, reminds me of Cruel Romance.