Do yall know of some koreans remakes of japanese dramas?

the ones i know are the liar and his lover and Boys Over Flowers

Most of my choices I've only seen the Japanese version so I can't tell you if the Korean version is good.

• Mother- this is very emotional but VERY good; one of my favorite dramas
  • One Million Stars Falling from the Sky- don't read the synopsis cause it will ruin it for you. I actually watched the Korean remake and it's really bad when compared
  • Utsukushii Hito- This one and the Korean remake, Love in Sadness, I ended up rating the same. In both the bad guy is the only reason to watch.
  • Holyland- I don't care for sport dramas but the Japanese version of this I thought was really good.
  • Kaseifu no Mita- really good drama that I ended up binge watching

I'm sure there are others but these are the ones I've seen.

Some of these I wouldn't really..uh..recommend or actually haven't seen, but here's a few off the top of my head..

I'm personally looking for remakes that I can't find in english or in french on netflix. I have a hard time with that.

Japanese Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (2006) --> Korean The Man Who Can't Get Married (2009)

Japanese Liar Game (2007) --> Korean Liar Game (2014)

Japanese Dragon Zakura (2005) --> Korean Master of Study (2010)

Japanese  Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (HanaKimi) (2007) --> Korean To the Beautiful You (2012) (though Taiwan adapted the manga before Japan even, in 2006)

Japanese Antique (2001) --> Korean Antique Bakery (movie, 2008) - I want to point out that this is one of the few times that I was *glad* they made a Korean version b/c imo it was much more faithful to the original manga.

Japanese Kimi wa Petto (2003) --> Korean You're My Pet (movie,  2011) - I have the exact opposite opinion of this movie adaptation. It just borrowed the most superficial aspects of the plot and otherwise missed the spirit of the story.

These are the only ones not already mentioned that I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there are tons more though.

Also:

• The Great White Tower (2003) - Behind The White Tower (2007)
  • Midnight Diner (2009) - Late Night Restaurant (2015)
  • Solomon's Perjury (2015) - Solomons Perjury (2016)
  • The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World (1996) - The Late Blossom (2011)/The Mos Beautiful Goodbye (2017)
  • Proposal Daisuken (2007) - Operation Proposal (2012)
  • Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon (2014) - love Affairs in the Afternoon (2019)
  • Itazura na Kiss (1996) - Playful Kiss (2010)
  • 101st Proposal (1991) - 101st Proposal (2006)
  • Liar game
  • Nodame Cantabile / Tomorrow's Cantabile
  • Rich man poor woman
  • Saigo kara nibanme no koi / Second to last Love
  • Mother
  • Dragon Zakura / Master of Study
  • Hana Kimi / To the beautiful you
  • Itazura na kiss / Playful kiss
  • Proposal Daisakusen / Operation proposal
  • Zettai kareshi / Absolute boyfriend

Also:

• Auditor Nozaki Shuhei (2018) - The Banker (2019)
  • Papa to Musume no Nanokakan (2007 drama) - Daddy You, Daughter Me (2017/movie)
  • Be with You (2004 movie / 2005 drama) - be with you (2018 movie) 
  • Algernon ni Hanataba wo (2002) - Hello, God (2006)
  • Byakuyako (2006) - white Night (2009/movie)
 Czakhareina:

Also:

• Auditor Nozaki Shuhei (2018) - The Banker (2019)
  • Papa to Musume no Nanokakan (2007 drama) - Daddy You, Daughter Me (2017/movie)
  • Be with You (2004 movie / 2005 drama) - be with you (2018 movie) 
  • Algernon ni Hanataba wo (2002) - Hello, God (2006)
  • Byakuyako (2006) - white Night (2009/movie)

fanitha:
  • Liar game
  • Nodame Cantabile / Tomorrow's Cantabile
  • Rich man poor woman
  • Saigo kara nibanme no koi / Second to last Love
  • Mother
  • Dragon Zakura / Master of Study
  • Hana Kimi / To the beautiful you
  • Itazura na kiss / Playful kiss
  • Proposal Daisakusen / Operation proposal
  • Zettai kareshi / Absolute boyfriend

kura2ninja:

Adding these in case there are people who need reference for this later:

Czakhareina:

Also:

• The Great White Tower (2003) - Behind The White Tower (2007)
  • Midnight Diner (2009) - Late Night Restaurant (2015)
  • Solomon's Perjury (2015) - Solomons Perjury (2016)
  • The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World (1996) - The Late Blossom (2011)/The Mos Beautiful Goodbye (2017)
  • Proposal Daisuken (2007) - Operation Proposal (2012)
  • Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon (2014) - love Affairs in the Afternoon (2019)
  • Itazura na Kiss (1996) - Playful Kiss (2010)
  • 101st Proposal (1991) - 101st Proposal (2006)

kittyflumpin:

Japanese Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (2006) --> Korean The Man Who Can't Get Married (2009)

Japanese Liar Game (2007) --> Korean Liar Game (2014)

Japanese Dragon Zakura (2005) --> Korean Master of Study (2010)

Japanese  Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (HanaKimi) (2007) --> Korean To the Beautiful You (2012) (though Taiwan adapted the manga before Japan even, in 2006)

Japanese Antique (2001) --> Korean Antique Bakery (movie, 2008) - I want to point out that this one one of the few times that I was *glad* they made a Korean version b/c imo it was much more faithful to the original manga.

Japanese Kimi wa Petto (2003) --> Korean You're My Pet (movie,  2011) - I have the exact opposite opinion of this movie adaptation. It just borrowed the most superficial aspects of the plot and otherwise missed the spirit of the story.

These are the only ones not already mentioned that I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there are tons more though.

burbigo:

I'm personally looking for remakes that I can't find in english or in french on netflix. I have a hard time with that.

Little Cherry:

Rich Man, poor woman

festivalen:

Some of these I wouldn't really..uh..recommend or actually haven't seen, but here's a few off the top of my head..

ShotaSidePart:

Most of my choices I've only seen the Japanese version so I can't tell you if the Korean version is good.

• One Million Stars Falling from the Sky- don't read the synopsis cause it will ruin it for you. I actually watched the Korean remake and it's really bad when compared
  • Utsukushii Hito- This one and the Korean remake, Love in Sadness, I ended up rating the same. In both the bad guy is the only reason to watch.
  • Holyland- I don't care for sport dramas but the Japanese version of this I thought was really good.

ShotaSidePart:

thank you so much