So if anyone has any recommendations of chinese historic dramas about arranged marriages which are about 20 episodes or 40 episodes but maybe 30 min each, overall I can handle about 20 hours per drama or I start getting impatient.

I'm looking for cute couples like the one of The romance of tiger and rose. I just finished that one and it's my first historic chinese drama so I'm looking for something along those lines. Please help this newbie , also please ML that have hair, nothing like Scarlet Heart.

Time travel and arranged marriges are my favourite drama tropes : ) There are a lot of good ones but they have a lot of epiosdes, i'll recommend shorter ones.

Princess at Large  - 24 eps, about time travel and has a cute couple. Has Sheng Ying Hao who played the minister of defense in TROTAR :) Hate to love.

The Eternal Love - Two seasons, 24 eps each. About time travel and VERY similar romance between leads. Hate to love.

The Love by Hypnotic  - Forced into a marriage, the FL often plays tricks like Qian Qian. Hate to love.

Unique Lady: Part 1  - Girl travels into a game where she meets a lot of nice men but she ends up in an arranged marriage with the one she hates but they eventually fall deeply in love.

The Romance of Hua Rong - Not time travel but involves a forced marriage between a sassy girl and a pirate. Similar romance . Hate to love.

All these dramas are quite similar to TROTAR, they have arranged marriages, hate to love, some have time travel and the romance is similar :)

Thank you @itscelina!! Just one question for Princess at Large, what doea big stomach refers to? Does he eats a lot or has a belly?

fanitha:

Thank you @itscelina!! Just one question for Princess at Large, what doea big stomach refers to? Does he eats a lot or has a belly?

That part of the drama doesn't last long. He had a medical condition (Unborn twin in his stomach that was growing with him from birth) But the female lead is a doctor and she sorts it out quickly by giving him surgery :)

itscelina :

That part of the drama doesn't last long. He had a medical condition (Unborn twin in his stomach that was growing with him from birth) But the female lead is a doctor and she sorts it out quickly by giving him surgery :)

Thank you! Will definitely check this one out and will try others as well.